ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Sellers DVD at DVDSetShop

Go down

Top Sellers DVD at DVDSetShop Empty Top Sellers DVD at DVDSetShop

Post  Nancybaby Sat May 08, 2010 2:47 am

Once a cheater, Cold Case dvdalways a cheater? That's whatCold Case dvd box set the Survivor Villains thoughtGilmore Girls dvd when it came to new ally Gilmore Girls dvd box setCandice Woodcock, who flipped Gilmore Girls on dvdsides and voted with the Villains House md dvdto stay in the game. Despite her bestHouse md dvd box set efforts to show her loyalty, House on dvd some of her new allies, House 1-5 dvdparticularly Jerri Manthey, Scrubs dvd believed someone who switchedScrubs dvd sides that easily could not Scrubs dvd box setbe trusted. Combine those suspicions Scrubs on dvd ith the betrayal felt by the two other Scrubs dvds remaining Heroes, Colby Donaldson Desperate Housewives dvd box set and Rupert Boneham, andDesperate Housewives dvd Candice was swiftly voted out. Desperate Housewives on dvd Woodcock, 27, spoke with Criminal Minds dvd TVGuide.com about why sheCriminal Minds dvd set regrets voting Amanda out, Criminal Minds box setthe real story behind herbuy Criminal Minds dvd alliance with Russell True Blood seasons 1-2 dvd Hantz and whether she'll True Blood dvd play Survivor again.

Candice Woodcock: True Blood dvd box set I thought I was in good shape. Grey’s anatomy dvd I thought we were going to Grey’s anatomy dvd box setsplit the votes between RupertGrey’s anatomy on dvd and Colby because theyGrey’s anatomy dvd set were worried that Rupert disney 100 years of magic dvd box set had found the idol. I thought for disney dvd box set sure that they were going disney on dvd for Rupert because disney dvdRupert had attacked Russell and disney dvd collection was being a jerk. I think Golden Girls dvd I was kind of blinded by my Golden Girls dvd box setdislike for Rupert. I wanted to Golden Girls on dvd believe he was going home. supernatural dvd I was so tired of him and readysupernatural dvd box set for him to go. ... There was one Entourage seasons 1-6 dvdred flag for me before we went. Russell Entourage dvdcame up to me and said, "Wait a Entourage dvd setminute, I forgot. Who is going to dexter seasons 1-4 dvd box setvote for whom? Let's go over itdexter dvd box set one more time." And I kind dexter on dvdof thought, Russell is always onthe sopranos dvd box set top of things and he's always the sopranos dvd strategizing. I thought it was the sopranos on dvdvery odd that he was saying sons of anarchy seasons 1-2 dvd box setthat he forgot who was supposedsons of anarchy dvd box set to be voting for who, sons of anarchy dvd but I just kind of blew it off. Frasier dvd box setProbably at that point, there Frasier dvdswasn't much that I could have done; Frasier on dvdmaybe I could have changedone tree hill dvd box set something around. I thinkone tree hill dvd I just lost focus for a minute.

I didn't thinkboston legal dvd box set that that was a good argument —boston legal dvd that I would flip back, because once friends dvd box setyou've already betrayed a groufriends dvd of people, are they really going Mash dvd box set to want to take you back? But I was Mash dvd worried that some of the girls the wire dvdin the Villains tribe would be threatened the wire dvd box setby me coming over

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down