ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic Books Best Sellers: Vampires, New Moons and Armageddon

Go down

Graphic Books Best Sellers: Vampires, New Moons and Armageddon Empty Graphic Books Best Sellers: Vampires, New Moons and Armageddon

Post  ivyivy Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:47 am

Hope you’re a fan of vampires, becauseintroduce me to watchMash dvd season andScrubs dvd on the line,after that I think I am very satisfied with it.Are you satisfied with the Girlfriends DVD TV shows? Yes, exactly.Californication DVDs,I like La Femme Nikita DVDandSix Feet Under DVD season this week’s lists are a bonanza for bloodsuckers: the graphic-novel adaptation of “Twilight” sits at No. 1 on the hardcover list, while the latest installment of “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” sits atop our softcover list. Over on the manga list, at No. 10 is volume 12 of “Trinity Blood.” The series, published by TokyoPop, is about a dark future that finds humans locked in a constant battle against vampires. It’s a war of biblical proportions in which Armageddon has occurred, a second moon has risen and a nun named Esther and a Vatican priest named Abel Nightroad are charged with stopping Gyula, the vampire leader. Jeepers!

ivyivy

Back to top Go down