ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the days before expanded TV programming

Go down

In the days before expanded TV programming Empty In the days before expanded TV programming

Post  sweetiy343 Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:26 am

In the days before expanded TV programming, my access to news was somewhat limited. I could tune in the 6 PM National Netthirtysomething dvds News shows... thirtysomething dvd set tuned at 6:30 P.M. for the local news stories... thirtysomething at 10 P.M. or 11 P.M. for any late-breaking stories.

Then, of course, I could buy a daily newspaper, somethirtysomething show s two or even a third, to get a different slant on the same news stories... or even thirtysomething and friends ation about a story that didn't show up on the TV news program.

That wasn't bad, but it's nothing like what is available to me today. To thirtysomething showsin, I have access to a personal computer. That enables me to read newspapers online for daily thirtysomething series ation plus access blogs for political and world news. I have a radio... so I can thirtysomething show video en to news and information shows in which political opinions about events are exthirtysomething dvd ed every day. They're thirtysomething on dvd ative and entertaining.

But, the best option I have, the one I enjoy more than any other is the non-stop access to news and information available to me as a subscriber to a TV programming service that gives me an almost unlimited menu of TV shows that I can thirtysomething show dvd collection and thirtysomething , including many around-the-cthirtysomething shows, "all news-all the thirtysomething dvd collection " netthirtysomething DVD s.

The most prominent of these netthirtysomething dvds[/url] s are all Cable News Services - Fox Cable News Netthirtysomething movies ... MSNBC (owned and operated by NBC, of course)... and CNN (Cable News Network), the originator of the Total News Network format.

If you like news and opinions on news and politics, you are sure to thirtysomething show on dvd any, or all, of these networks. They don't disapthirtysomething movies bethirtysomething complete their thirtysomething ming is continuous - always on - and they are able to thirtysomething video "breaking stories" 24-hours a day, seven days a week, something the major networks can't thirtysomething video . That means a story that unthirtysomething s at 3 A.M. will be covered by a Cable News Netthirtysomething DVD thirtysomething show video er as it occurs. There has never been that kind of instant, on-the-thirtysomething dvd collection coverage on news and events in history, certainly not in the earlier days of television.

But, this is the 21st Century. TV is better than ever before, thirtysomething show dvd s to the good work of thirtysomething complete ming thirtysomething complete collection rs. They provide a great service and I'm a fortunate beneficiary
Very Happy

sweetiy343

Back to top Go down