ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REAL nurses issues solutions

Go down

REAL nurses issues solutions Empty REAL nurses issues solutions

Post  kungenlol Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:05 pm

"Working with ambulatory care lavender oil nurses is the best thing that's happened in my career," says buy lavender essential oil Lovelyamma J. Varghese, MSN, RN, lavender oil export FNP, BC, (Lovely) the subject of this issue's Real Nurses column. "As an ambulatory wholesale lavender oil nurse, you may be an buy jasmine oil educator in the morning, a medication buy jasmine essential oil nurse in the afternoon, and wholesale jasmine oil a friend in the late jasmine oil supplier evening. The opportunity to use your varied nursing buy rosemary oil skills on any given day makes the role of an buy rosemary essential oil ambulatory nurse a unique one and it is exciting."

Lovely obtained a wholesale rosemary oil bachelor's of science in nursing and a master's degree as rosemary oil supplier a Family Practitioner at the College of buy jojoba essential oil New Rochelle. She is now wholesale jojoba oil attending Waiden University to obtain a PhD in Higher jojoba oil supplier Education.

"I currently work as buy jojoba oil the Director of Nursing for the buy peppermint oil Ambulatory Care Network at buy peppermint essential oil New York Presbyterian wholesale peppermint oil Medical Center, University Hospital peppermint oil supplier of Cornell and Columbia (NYP)," Lovely explains, proudly buy rose essential oil adding it is "the number one hospital in wholesale rose oil New York, and number six in the nation."

Lovely is as passionate rose oil supplier about her career now as she buy rose oil was when she began her journey through aroma chemical ambulatory nursing almost twenty synthetic chemical years ago. "I must say that I work with, and provide aromatic chemical leadership to, more than 120 great ambulatory nurses who practice true ambulatory nursing every day. The power of nursing lies in the hands of frontline nurses and they exercise that Aromascity.com freedom every day. I believe in shared decision making and wholesale essential oils transformational leadership, and NYP fosters an environment that gives the nurses the freedom essential oils wholesale to make decisions at the point of care, at the bedside."

Lovely says the best part of working at the export essential oils Ambulatory Care Network at NYP is she "works with the best leaders in health care who believe in nursing and the nurse's ability to make a difference in our patients' lives, and give us the platform where we can give essential oils export the best nursing care to our community.

kungenlol

Back to top Go down