ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends DVD BOX SET

Go down

Friends DVD BOX SET Empty Friends DVD BOX SET

Post  Nancybaby Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:09 am

Fans of MTV's friends dvd box setLaguna Beach and The Hillsfriends dvd know that Lauren Conrad isfriends seasons 1-10 dvd box set no stranger to fashion. friends dvd collection Now the 24-year-old former reality friends complete seriesstar is making her style accessible friends dvd setwith a collection called LC Lauren friends seasons dvd Conrad. TVGuide.com spoke to friends on dvdher about creating an affordable line, friends series dvd why she decided to set aside herfriends dvd TV career and whether she misses buy friends dvd The Hills.Tell me about your new cheap friends dvd box setcollection.
Lauren Conrad: [It's] all family guy dvd box setabout taking new trends and family guy dvd putting our twist on them and family guy seasons 1-7 dvd doing the whole relaxed look that family guy dvd collectionwe love here in California. One of the family guy complete seriesoverall trends we wanted merlin seasons 1-2 dvd to do is the pairing of masculine, merlin dvd feminine and that's takingmerlin dvd box set more feminine romantic pieces married with children dvd box setand pairing them with something married with children dvd a little tougher. We have more army wives dvd box setmasculine layering pieces like army wives dvd a biker jacket, we have a army wives seasons 1-3 dvd box setboyfriend blazer, but we mad men dvd box setalso have a little eyelash skirt andmad men dvd a sheath dress that you can mad men 1-3 dvd box setpair them with.

Why did big love dvd box setyou decide to create an affordable big love dvd ine?
Conrad: doctor who dvd box setI don't think fashion is exclusive. doctor who dvd Back when I was filming I had doctor who seasons 1-4 dvdto do a new outfit every south park dvd box setother day so it adds up. I was all south park dvd about the discount shoppingsouth park seasons 1-13 dvd box set and I think when you can create south park dvd collectionreally great pieces that are south park complete series affordable and also accessible, prison break dvd box set then it's great

What made prison break dvd you put your TV career behind the l word dvd box setand bring fashion to the forefront?
Conrad: the l word dvd Fashion has always been the l word seasons 1-6 dvd box setthe end goal. It's been the constantthe l word dvd set since I was a little girl and lost dvd box setall throughout doing the show. lost dvd I knew it's where I wanted to lost dvd collectionend up so it was just about makinglost complete series the transition and taking it on full time.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down