ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life After Death is Sweet for Uncorked's Julie Benz

Go down

Life After Death is Sweet for Uncorked's Julie Benz Empty Life After Death is Sweet for Uncorked's Julie Benz

Post  robson12 Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:41 am

After four years as serial 24 hours seasons dvd killer Dexter Morgan's other half on Showtime's hit Dexter, Julie Benz's on-screen alter ego was murdered one tree hill seasons dvd in one of the year's most jaw-dropping season finales. But with a recurring role on ABC's Desperate Housewives dvd season and her new romantic comedy Uncorked, Benz is proving life after death can be sweet, even funny The Apprentice seasons dvd.
"I got my start in comedy DVD Monk years ago and then Joss Whedon discovered me and made me a dramatic actress," she says. "Everybody views CSI Las Vegas seasons dvd me now as a dramatic actress and people forget that I'm actually funny CSI Miami DVD box set."
In Uncorked, airing NCIS DVD box set Saturday at 9/8c on Hallmark Channel, Benz shows off her comedic Smallville seasons dvd box set chops as Johnetta "Johnny" Prentice, a workaholic CFO who finds life (and love Bones series dvd) outside the boardroom on a business trip to California's wine country.
Between Uncorked The Vampire Diaries dvd and Benz's recurring role on Housewives, she's busier than ever. "Johnny is definitely the career woman in me," she says Gilmore Girls dvd collection. "I love what I do. I am most comfortable on-set working and Johnny is obviously most That 70s Show dvd collection comfortable in the boardroom, working. She's the extreme of that for me."
Life After Death is Sweet for Uncorked's Julie Benz 100305juliebenz1
Despite the marked Married With Children dvd differences among career woman Johnny, stripper-with-a-heart-of-gold Robyn and the recently Will and Grace dvd slain Rita, the 37-year-old Benz says there's a common thread in all three family guy dvd collection roles. "They're all parts of me. I possess their sensibilities Sons of Anarchy Seasons dvd in me, just different parts are accentuated. If you take the nurturer that's inside of me and multiply by 100, that's Rita," she says NCIS dvd. "What I love about the character on Desperate Housewives is that she has this really great the sopranos complete series dvd collection heart and this tremendous spirit. Everything is so exiting to her. I feel I have that. Even showing star trek voyager dvd up on Wisteria Lane, I still can't believe I get to go to work on Disney dvd Wisteria Lane everyday."
Benz may be pinching herself over her latest The wire seasons dvd gig but the actress says Dexter will always hold a special place. After all, she did receive Cold Case dvd box set the offer to appear on Housewives the day following Dexter's bloody Medium seasons dvd season ender. "It would have really been awful if Rita had died and nobody cared. The fact that Dollhouse seasons dvd had that impact and had that shock value to it was huge," she says. "After getting over the fact that I'm not going to be on the show Monk seasons dvd anymore, when I look at the storytelling, it really is amazing."
Following the Monk complete seasons dvd Season 3 finale, Benz has enjoyed taking part in the series' recent awards recognition, such as Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild wins Sons of Anarchy dvd sets for co-star Michael C. Hall — while enjoying the lighter side of acting Nip Tuck series dvd.
"I did promise my mother that I would do my best Prison Break seasons dvd to get into a comedy where I don't get shot," Benz says. "My mom is kind of tired of seeing Battlestar Galactica complete series me die."

robson12

Back to top Go down