ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Julie Benz Bids Farewell to Rita, Dexter Viewers

Go down

Julie Benz Bids Farewell to Rita, Dexter Viewers Empty Julie Benz Bids Farewell to Rita, Dexter Viewers

Post  Hchristmasday Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:48 am

Julie Benz Bids Farewell to Rita, Dexter Viewers
12/18/2009 11:51:39 AM
In the days following the Dexter DVD season season four finale, we've heard from show producers and show stars such as John Lithgow and Michael C. Hall.
Everyone had a lot to say about Criminal Minds dvd Rita's shocking death, but fans have been waiting all week to hear from Julie Benz herself. The Beatles Collection dvds How did she react when told of her character's demise? One Tree Hill dvdWill Rita turn into a ghost?
E! News asked these questions, and many more, of
the actress. Her candid Star Trek Series dvd replies are below…
On any kind of return: House MD dvd"There has been no talk Warner Bros dvd of me coming back to the series in any way. A lot of people have been begging me Battlestar Galactica dvd season to tell them that I'm going to come back, and I'm like, ‘Rita's dead!' Rita is dead House MD dvd and Trinity killed her… One Tree Hill dvd I don't think it could get any more obvious that Trinity killed Rita. Rita is dead."
On reaction to her death scene: "Buffy The Vampire Slayer dvds The death was such a graphic image… When they first told me I was dying, they didn't tell me Rome dvds how I was dying… I did feel anger about them taking this innocent, sweet woman in Boston Legal dvd such a violent and terrifying way – which we know from the woman in the bathtub in the NCIS season dvd first episode.
"We know we're making a TV show, Battlestar Galactica dvd season but you see a little baby and fake blood, and it was still a very disturbing image. Farscape season dvd But it's a poetic way to go because it's a direct reflection of Dexter DVD as a child and there's poetry in that if you can get past that, which I think is what they Charmed dvd were going for."

On joining another Gilmore Girls dvd season show: "I love FlashForward, Grey's
Anatomy, Mad Man, 30 Rock. Law and Order dvd I'd love to be a part of a show where they don't think it's cool to kill me!"
On what's ahead on buy Dexter DVD season: "I assume Astor and Cody will go with their grandparents, but what Criminal Minds dvd about Harrison? I know that one option is Buffy and Angel Series dvds to have them jump ahead in time. They have the option of taking the story creatively The Shield dvd season wherever they want.
"But Boston Legal dvd of course I worry about Harrison. Rurouni Kenshin dvd The first thing I said when they told me about Rita's death was, The Sopranos complete dvd ‘What about the children?!' I felt like a real mother, and I Stargate complete dvd will be tuning in to The Closer dvd make sure that Harrison is taken care The Big Bang Theory dvd of."
So will we. We also wish Heroes dvd season Benz the best of luck in her next career step. Friends complete dvd She should have no trouble finding work, that's for sure.
Related posts:
1. Dexter DVD box set – Julie Benz on the Shocking Season Finale
2. cheap Dexter DVD season – Sara Colleton Interview
3. buy Dexter DVD season – Michael C. Hall on Season 4

Hchristmasday

Back to top Go down