ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlestar Galactica's James Callis Joins FlashForward

Go down

Battlestar Galactica's James Callis Joins FlashForward Empty Battlestar Galactica's James Callis Joins FlashForward

Post  robson12 Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:06 am

James Callis, best known CSI Las Vegas as Gaius Baltar on Battlestar Galactica, has been CSI Miami DVD box set cast in a recurring role on FlashForward, TVGuide.com has confirmed NCIS DVD box set.
Although few details are available smallville dvd about Callis' character, the actor, 38, will appear in a big Bones dvd role in several of the season's last episodes, FlashForward showrunner Nip Tuck series dvd Jessika Borsiczky told Sci Fi Wire.
Battlestar Galactica's James Callis Joins FlashForward Battlestar_l
"When I watched Battlestar, every time he wasn't in a Prison Break seasons dvd scene I couldn't wait for him to come back," she told the site. "And I Battlestar Galactica complete series really wanted to have an opportunity to work with Smallville seasons dvd him. Honestly, since the show was ordered, we've been excited to work Greys Anatomy DVD with him."
Borsiczky also hinted Callis' CSI NY dvd box set character will be involved with Olivia's (Sonya Walger) journey curb your enthusiasm series.
Before his five-year run on Battlestar Galactica, Callis appeared Gilmore Girls complete seasons dvd in both Bridget Jones films and recently guest-starred That 70s Show dvd set on NUMB3RS. FlashForward returns NCIS seasons dvd March 18 at 8/7c on ABC.
Are you excited to see Married With Children dvd sets Callis on FlashForward?

robson12

Back to top Go down