ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I Met Your Mother Episode Recap: "The Perfect Week"

Go down

How I Met Your Mother Episode Recap: "The Perfect Week" Empty How I Met Your Mother Episode Recap: "The Perfect Week"

Post  lalisabelita Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:26 am

Namaste, y'allCriminal minds Can you believe we're finally here -- on the verge of the beginning of the end? Mickey O'Connor here, ready to plunge back into the crazy hot tub Curb Your Enthusiasm tv seriescalled Lost (clothing optional!) -- won't you join me?

The big question: Seinfeld season dvd box setWhat did detonating Jughead do? Did it reset time, preventing Oceanic 815 from crashing, as the late Daniel Faraday said it would?CSI Las Vegas dvd season How long before John Locke's true identity is revealed? Who's dead? Who's alive? Where's Claire? We'll see how manyMedium complete of those questions are answered tonight. I'll post aCSI Miami seasons 1-7 dvd full recap later. In the meantime, please use this space Disney dvd collectionto post your thoughts aboutDisney movie on dvd "LA X"

Watch full episodes Michael Jackson DVD Collectionof Lost in our Online Video Guide or add the show to your MyMichael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection TVGuide.com DVD and follow TVGuide.comThe shield dvd box set on Twitter for more breaking news and scoop

lalisabelita

Back to top Go down