ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I Met Your Mother Episode Recap: "Jenkins"

Go down

How I Met Your Mother Episode Recap: "Jenkins" Empty How I Met Your Mother Episode Recap: "Jenkins"

Post  claire-M Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:30 am

Neil Patrick Harris mad men dvd box set makes his directing debut with this week's episode. Hey, it's something to get us through while we bemoan everybody loves Raymond dvd box set the fact that he was snubbed again at the Golden Globes. Sigh. There's trouble between South park dvd box set Marshall and Lily as he finds himself attracted to a comely new lawyer at GNB. Meanwhile, Robin is thrilled (and more than a little smug) when she finds out that most of the students in Ted's class actually watch her morning news show. the simpsons dvd box set Of course, things aren't quite what they seem...

The Ted and Robin Story

Marshall and Ted hit up a college bar family guy series dvd because Marshall needs to defend his reign as skeeball champ, a title he's held since college (under the moniker "Big Fudge"). Ted's less than thrilled about going to a college bar because he doesn't want to run into his how i met your mother series dvd students.

Robin joins them and Disney dvd collection notices that a geeky-looking college kid is staring at her. She's flattered because she figures he recognizes her from TV. Ted bursts her bubble by telling her that the kid is in his architecture class and is actually looking at Ted. He also points out that no one actually the office dvd box set watches her show, which is sort of a crappy and totally unsupportive thing to say to your friend, Ted.

But much to Ted's dismay, the student approaches their table and says, Curb your enthusiasm series dvd "You're Robin Scherbatsky, right?" Apparently he watches her show all the time — and meanwhile, he can barely remember what class Ted teaches.

Not one to let Ted go unhumiliated, Naruto complete series dvd box set Robin drops by his classroom the next day under the pretense of giving that 70s show dvd box set Ted a pen. She waves at the student from the bar and not-so-casually announces that she's the anchor for the morning news show. A female student pipes up that she watches the show all the time. the simpsons dvd box set Robin asks if anyone else is a fan. All the hands in the class shoot up as Ted ushers Robin out the door.

claire-M

Back to top Go down