ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperate Housewives 1-5 DVD

Go down

Desperate Housewives 1-5 DVD Empty Desperate Housewives 1-5 DVD

Post  Nancybaby Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:57 am

"I've been Desperate Housewives dvd box set surprised by the talent," Desperate Housewives dvd guest judge Neil Patrick Desperate Housewives 1-5 dvd Harris declared during Desperate Housewives 1-5 dvd Wednesday's American Desperate Housewives dvd set Idol auditions in Texas. Desperate Housewives on dvd Really, Neil? The one major Desperate Housewives seasons dvd surprise Idol gave us last Desperate Housewives series dvd night was a cold and dexter seasons 1-4 dvd box setbitchy turn from the How I Met dexter 1-4 dvd box setYour Mother star and effervescent dexter seasons 1-4 dvd host of last year's Emmys. dexter 1-4 dvd Otherwise, things went according dexter 1-4 dvd setto plan: The sob stories got gold Seinfeld dvd box settickets, the freaks were freaky, Seinfeld dvd and no one pronounced Kara's Seinfeld 1-9 dvd name correctly.

How Seinfeld seasons dvdunpleasant was our beloved NPH. Seinfeld 1-9 dvd How strangely detached. the sopranos dvd box set When he began the episode by the sopranos 1-6 dvd box setsaying, "My goal today, the sopranos seasons dvd box set Kara, is to shatter the sopranos dvd dreams of thousands," I thought he sons of anarchy seasons 1-2 dvd box setwas being ironic. But as soon as Julie Kevelighan, sons of anarchy 1-2 dvd box seta reject from Season 1, sons of anarchy dvd box set returned to inflict more sons of anarchy dvddamage, it became clear Neil meant sons of anarchy 1-2 dvdbusiness. Watching a desperate Frasier dvd box setJulie sing her way out the door, Frasier 1-11 dvd box sethe remarked, "Do you think Frasier dvd that's gonna help? That's just annoying." one tree hill dvd box set Maybe he's gunning for Simon's job?

And what one tree hill dvd about the contestants? that 70s show seasons 1-8 dvd box setThere were a few pleasant—boston legal dvd box setwell, I won't call them surprises. boston legal dvd Lloyd Thomas was introduced as boston legal 1-5 dvd a humble dock worker with boston legal seasons dvd two precious daughters: friends dvd box set Raise your hand if you called friends 1-10 dvd box sethis awesomeness? I friends seasons dvd box setguess I was semi-taken Mash dvd box set aback by Kimberly Carver, who sang Mash 1-11 dvd box set an original song that was actually Mash dvd good. Neil liked it, Simon didn't, the office dvd and Ryan played up the "rivalry" the office dvd box setbetween them. I didn't buy it, the office dvd setsuspecting some good editing. Golden Girls dvd The best part, though, was Golden Girls dvd box setKimberly's reaction: "Thank Golden Girls 1-7 dvd God for Neil Patrick Harris. Golden Girls seasons 1-7 dvd I'm gonna have to go disney 100 years of magic dvd box set back and watch Doogie Howser again." Somebody's a disney dvd box set little behind on their TV viewing.

More crap disney on dvd contestants, more tears, CSI Las Vegas 1-9 dvd box setmore overblown Seacrest voiceover. CSI Las Vegas dvd box set"Many of the big dreams Grey’s anatomy dvd box setof Dallas hopefuls suddenly came Grey’s anatomy dvd setto an end," he intoned, "making Gossip Girl seasons 1-2 dvd box setit difficult to take it all in." I did Gossip Girl 1-2 dvd box setlike Dave Pittman, the contestant Gossip Girl seasons 1-2 dvd with Tourette's, or—as Neil Gossip Girl dvd box setcalled it—the "elephant Criminal Minds dvd box setin the room." Here's whereCriminal Minds 1-4 dvd box set I'd say how tired I am Desperate Housewives dvd box set of these hard-knock stories, but I realize they're integral to Idol's appeal. Desperate Housewives dvd Everyone wants to see the underdog Scrubs dvd make it big, and sure, Scrubs dvd box set I was happy Dave had been able toScrubs 1-8 dvd overcome his condition. House md dvdBut do we need to get all serious-montage House dvd box setabout it? I'm just saying.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down