ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disney gets new president of motion picture production

Go down

Disney gets new president of motion picture production Empty Disney gets new president of motion picture production

Post  ivyivy Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:24 pm

LOS ANGELES, the simpsons dvd box set Jan. 14 (Xinhua) -- The Walt Disney Co. on Thursday named how i met your mother series dvdfilm producer Sean Bailey as president of motioneverybody loves Raymond dvd box set picture production.

The move was seen as American dad dvdthe continuing overhaul at the upperdisney box set levels of DisneyCurb your enthusiasm series dvd management.

"I amNaruto complete series dvd box set honored and thrilled to join a company with the history and tradition of The Walt Disney Studios,"family guy dvd box set Bailey said. "I look forward to working with the studios'all disney dvds impressive array of talented filmmakers to create entertaining, inspiring films that uphold the legacy and quality of classic Disney movies and capturedisney dvd collection the imagination of our global married with children dvd box setaudiences."

Bailey will replace Oren that 70s show dvd box setAviv, who was Disney's production chief for almost four years but stepped down earlier thisdisney dvd week, reportedly under pressure from the company's top management.

As head of production, disney dvd box setBailey will oversee all aspects of film development and production for Walt Disney Pictures and Touchstone Pictures.

"Building upon the simpsons dvd a strong foundation with the company, Sean brings great creative instincts and considerable filmmaking experience to his new role at The Waltdisney box set Disney Studios," said Rich Ross, chairman of Walt Disney Studios.

"His close relationships throughout the creative community and industry at large make him an idealthe simpsons dvd box set leader to set the direction of TWDS' future film slates.

"Sean's talent, energySouth park dvd box set and commitment to delivering quality content will help us achieve our goals of producing and distributing Disney-brandedSouth park dvd collection movies that entertain how i met your mother series dvdaudiences worldwide," Ross sthat 70s show dvd box setaid.

Bailey producedNaruto complete series dvd box set films including "Matchstick Men" and "Gone BabyGone," along with the upcoming Disney film "American dad dvdTron Legacy."

He founded the Ithe office dvd box setdealogy Inc.all disney dvds production company married with children dvd box setand co-founded the Live Planet production firm with Ben Affleck, Matt Damon and Chris Moore.

Ross also announceddisney dvds that Chuck Viane, president of Walt Disney Studios distribution, will now bedisney dvd collection responsible disney dvd box setfor all aspects of disney dvdinternational sales and distribution.

ivyivy

Back to top Go down