ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to go on record as the mom

Go down

Time to go on record as the mom Empty Time to go on record as the mom

Post  phil9527 Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:28 pm

Time to go on record as the mom who doesn’t like UGGs(discount ugg boots). Go ahead…start your engines, but hear me out. UGGs(ugg classic cardy boots) are UGLY. They truly make everyone look like they have stumpy bear feet.The UGG(ugg classic tall boots) phenomenon reaches even stranger heights when people wear them on hot days with short skirts. Girls at my daughters’ school wear black UGGs(ugg classic short boots) without socks that dye their toenails dark colors. (And don’t even get me started on Crocs, I think they’re also hideous and I’ve read more than enough stories about kids getting stuck on escalators and slides.)So, over the holidays when we were looking for boots for my daughter, we found these Seton UGGs(ugg fluff flip flop sandals) that are…hold the phone…really cute. Best of all, they’re on sale–and though they’re still a splurge, the cute riding boot style lined with light colored sheepskin make them the perfect choice for my ten-year old.UGG(ugg classic tall metallic) no more, this winter calls for style and comfort - something sleek and feminine. There is no need to drudge through the snow with boots that weigh more than you do.

phil9527

Back to top Go down