ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderful Show

Go down

Wonderful Show Empty Wonderful Show

Post  summersun Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:45 pm

I started watching
supernatural dvd when it first began in 2005, and Season 2 has by far exceeded my expectations...It has the wonderful ability to have you on the edge of your seat from start to finish; this is my favorite show EVER!!! I will buy the
supernatural dvd box set the day it comes out....and if you are thinking about purchasing
supernatural dvd, I promise this is well worth it, you won't be disappointed!

summersun

Back to top Go down

Wonderful Show Empty After all this time we're almost finished!

Post  summersun Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:48 pm

I have been writing reviews since the the golden girls 1-7 dvd and yet cannot believe that the last season is about to release. Right now I have the last episode recorded to DVR and I always cry when I watch that the golden girls 1-7 dvd show because I keep thinking "After seven years it's finally over" I always got sad when sophia says "Goodbye my girls" and they show the picture of Blanche and Rose hugging on the Lanai, and then I get sad when Dorothy says the last words you ever here from her on the show "you will always be my sisters,always". Then again i'm actually happy about getting the last season because then i'll just put in the first disc and start from episode 1 and then go to 180. But I still cannot believe the golden girls 1-7 dvd almost finished!!! Some of the episodes are... Hey,look me over, The case of the libertine belle, Ebbtide VI The wrath of Stan, Questions and answers, That's for me to know, and of course On Flew Out Of the Cuckoos nest.

summersun

Back to top Go down