ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeana Keough To The Best Fans Ever!

Go down

Jeana Keough To The Best Fans Ever! Empty Jeana Keough To The Best Fans Ever!

Post  Hchristmasday Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:30 am

Jeana Keough
To The Best Fans Ever!
Jeana Keough To The Best Fans Ever! Jeana-125x125_0 Jeana discusses Lynne's facelift, Battlestar Galactica dvd season Vicki's girls weekend, and wishes her fans happy holidays!.
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, COLD CASE dvd from my family to yours! Thanks to all of you for being the best fans ever, for all your House MD dvd positive wishes for my Michael Jackson ultimate collection family as we move into 2010. I know it is going to be a very low key The Beatles Collection dvds one for the Keough Family. I had 30 people las vegas dvd series for Thanksgiving and I had a great time, Buffy The Vampire Slayer dvds but that was a lot of work. We tried James Bond dvd box set frying a turkey, it was great but very dangerous with all married with children dvd that hot oil and I won’t be Charmed dvd doing that again. December 23rd I will have my One Tree Hill dvd friend, Chef Chaz Bradley help Disney dvd collection me host a small dinner party for my close friends as we True Blood dvd season celebrate making it through the Warner Bros dvd recession intact. My Realtor and mortgage friends COLD CASE dvd really suffered this year, some moved in here, Law and Order dvd others moved home, quite a few lost their homes.
It has taken time to figure Mad Men Season dvd out the short sale market and loan modifications. Tales from the Crypt dvds It seems the rules changed weekly. I have learned that Supernatural DVD communicating with the bank and Monk dvd season sending in documents they need promptly South Park dvds goes along way towards getting results. Also the http://www.dvdsetcollection.com has been 24 dvd season very helpful guiding people through the short sale process. Family Guy dvd season Dan Raab is my personal contact there. Gossip Girl dvds To the average American this process is overwhelming and the Grey's Anatomy dvds misinformation out there One Tree Hill dvdis mind boggling. For a reasonable CSI Miami Season dvd amount of money to a lawyer you get guided Medium DVD through a successful short sale. Tax ramifications True Blood dvd season and everything is spelled out clearly so no surprises!
I believe 2010 is going to be a great Scrubs dvd year, my personal friend and attorney Jeff Lalloway isDexter DVD season running for congress and several of my friends have really gotten How I Met Your Mother season involved in lobbying and writing books to make a difference in our country. I am so Charmed dvd impressed with the way everyone is trying to pull together and come out of this recession, a stronger, financially healGilmore Girls dvd season thier country. I am going to do some lobbying with builder /former Fluor executive Roger Hart. Criminal Minds dvd A San Clemente home builder, toll road builder, Buffy and Angel Series dvds bridge and water plant builder and a very inspirational The Shield dvd season friend who has amazing ideas to get the country Boston Legal dvd back on track.
Let's end the year Rurouni Kenshin dvd helping someone less fortunate, for some of us it will be giving of your time, not The Sopranos complete dvd money. The government can't do it all The Closer dvd - help at your kids school, if you see something that needs addressing, deal with it - don't turn your head and walk by. The Big Bang Theory dvd At a Christmas party at The Derby last nightEverybody Loves Raymond dvd some Marines were having too good a time, and I was very impressed with Heroes dvd season the owners, who stopped serving them and Friends complete dvd got them home safely. Please don't let your Dollhouse dvd friends drive drunk, ever. My Real Estate company Weichert Stargate complete dvd Gold Coast, (thank you Gary Tomasino, Rome dvdsJulie Bullock and Cynthia Lemay for the best party ever) threw a wonderful party at The Derby, a piano bar where we sang and Sons of Anarchy Seasons dvd danced all night long! If Two and a Half Men dvd you haven’t been there check it out. It is for all ages and is a fun way to Disney dvd collection cut loose!
I enjoyed the sixth episode Michael Jackson ultimate collection of RHOC, Lynne looked fabulous, but if I had been there The Beatles Collection dvds she wouldn't have done anything but lay las vegas dvd series on a couch with ice. My house has always been a surgery recover center One Tree Hill dvd so I know a lot about surgeries. To travel on a plane so soon after Charmed dvd surgery had me cringing - it was really very risky. I am having Derma Sweep in January, an aggressive facial and I am not even allowed to take a plane after that! Doctor Who dvds Lynne's procedure was major surgery - please make no mistake aboutTrue Blood dvd season that. She is an athlete with above Criminal Minds dvd average endurance, so her recovery will be quicker then the average patient. I felt like there should have been a disclaimer: People don't try Doctor Who dvds this at home! Take your six weeks and recover! When you spend that much money doing any Farscape season dvd procedure, follow the doctor's orders. No way would Dr. Ambe have endorsed this trip, Ghost Whisperer dvd my husband would have sat on me to keep me down! She had a beautiful end result, I couldn't Smallville season dvd believe the lack of bruising - wow. He has my vote!
I was really missing my Boston Legal dvd friends when I saw the beautiful hotel W in Florida, but when they went alligator CSI Miami Season dvd and wart hog touring I was perfectly happy to be in the OC! My heart went out to Vicki prison break dvd who had just completed a six city work tour and was looking forward to some shopping Mash dvd Season and pool lounging with the girls. Hey, we all love to be with our men, but someone should have The Tudors dvd cleared it with the hostess who put it together. Many times when I was single there, I was with couples or had a girlfriend or my daughter as my date. Otherwise, Lost Seasons dvds I went alone. Luckily Simon and Donn always made me feel special and part of the group. I think if Vicki would have known all the men were Audrey Hepburn Collection dvd coming she might have brought a friend or her daughter.
Kara just finished finals and The Simpsons dvds again has perfect grades. She has really impressed me with the way she has stepped up, gotten a job, Buffy The Vampire Slayer dvds found her apartment and pays her own rent, car payment and expenses. She is a Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority girl, still in a fabulous NCIS season dvd relationship with Blair, and doing an internship at E! Entertainment that is fun and interesting. I am so looking forward to Battlestar Galactica dvd season her being home for a few days at the holidays! I also cherish seeing and hearing about their adventures of all of the kids' high school Mad Men Season dvd friends who return home for the holidays. Colton and Shane are both working over Warner Bros dvd the holidays in the catering business - learning to Tales from the Crypt dvds cook and clean and serve groups is a great experience. They are working out Supernatural DVD with their Dad and Rod Carew getting in shape for baseball. Shane back to Arizona in mid-January to start getting ready for the new Monk dvd season season.
I personally have had a hard year and amLaw and Order dvd looking forward to a fresh start in 2010. I believe we will all make it through these tough times stronger, better people. I have never been afraid to work hard and this year Family Guy dvd season was a challenge. I worked for Brite Age, Duzoxin, Smooth Shapes, spoke at several groupsSouth Park dvds for women, sold real estate, filmed a TV show, went on Oprah, Dr. Phil, Bonnie Hunt, Jay Leno, George 24 dvd season Lopez, Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens and I am looking forward to two weeks of R&R! Thanks to my entertainment attorney, Dan Grigsby, the folks at Bravo and Evolution for a five year run, and Scott Grey's Anatomy dvds Dunlop for creating The Housewives. You may not have always liked the show or its content, but I feel like One Tree Hill dvd we shared the good and the bad with you. We were honest and brought you into the fun and the not so fun parts of our lives. Thanks for having me in you home for five years and I love how supportive CSI Miami Season dvd everyone has been over my leaving the show. I feel it was the right decision at the time, my real estate is picking up, I am over my depression of six months, I'm looking for a mate for Medium DVD the last half of my life and I'm excited to see what 2010 will bring. Happy Holidays to all!

Hchristmasday

Back to top Go down