ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For DVD fans

Go down

For DVD fans Empty For DVD fans

Post  honeys Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:25 am

For all NCIS fans,what’s your opinion?
I think that killing off characters adds more realism to the show, so I'm all for it. Even though I wish Kate hadn't been killed off; Desperate Housewives seasonit just made the dramatic impact of Twilight and the beginning of Season 3 Kill Ari 1&2 that much more powerful. Another good example is Michelle Lee, Cold Case seasons dvd I did not expect her to be killed off in Dagger, Desperate Housewives season and although the reasons why she turned rogue annoyed me to no end; her death was shocking and made her a tragic figure in most viewers' eyes. Paula Cassidy was a really good character, Ally Mcbeal complete series dvd and the show probably would have gotten a lot more mileage out of her in future stories; Supernatural seasons DVD but again her death in the line of duty just adds to the degree of realism that makes NCIS so good. Just my 2 cents.
killing jenny, Las vegas dvd was not nessary as such, but nessary, as hard kore said, ER dvd for realism, and the dramtic impact, as with, I think paula cassidy, although she was an excellent character, Scrubs seasons dvd her death did serve a really important purpose and helped to develo0p the story arc, while making for a truely excellent episode, which was far more effectly achieved with her death than her still being alive, Gilmore Girls series dvdsome vilans like lee, were killed off, because it was the best way, and some, like thegang members, were killed off because NCIS seasons dvd they couldn't be proved guilty, so this was too the best way, The closer seasons dvd all in all, I think NCIS handles deaths of characters really well which male should have have been killed off NCIS Complete DVDs and for what reason?...none of them want to leave...the storylines havn't put them in any position to have been required. House MD seasonI know Paula Cassidy was one that needn't of gone..not sure about Jenny. Most of the victims on ncis are male. And as HK said, certain deaths have added to the realism of the show.
In the city of Las Vegas, Nevada, Doctor Who seasons dvdits reputation for providing instant success for those willing to try their luck draws in the hopeful and the naive. This constant influx of visitors also provides ripe targets for criminals of all varieties, confident they will never be caught. CSI Miami dvd box setUnfortunately for them, most are proven wrong by the Las Vegas Police Department's night shift Crime Scene Investigations unit led by Gill Grissom. With almost NCIS Series dvd obsessive dedication towards his quest for the facts, he and his elite team of investigators work various perplexing cases using scientific skills and equipment that are capable of finding NCIS Complete Seasons DVD valuable clues from the most seemingly unlikely sources. In a city of empty dreams and false fronts, Gill Grissom leads the quest for the one thing that can cut through the lies to the truth and justice, the evidence.
I didn't like it because there was just so much of the tension between him and Catherine that was then stopped for nothing. Supernatural seasons DVDNot that I necessarily would have wanted him and Catherine to actually hook up, but the tension shown in "Down the Drain" was nice. The Sopranos dvd box set It seemed to be a culmination of years of simple subtext, that was just left there afterwards.
As far as other stuff, yeah, a ton of bad things have happened, a lot to Nick, but that's helped his character grow. Although, I wish they'd show the after-effects of some of it. (Stalker, GD, etc.) Greg in "Fannysmakcin," the whole Boston leagal seasons dvd Sara getting kidnapped thing and it's residual effects, Brass and the Bell Shooting in Season 6, The grief with Ellie Brass, Cold Case seasons dvdThe team breakup in Season 5 were all very not nice things for the characters involved to deal with. However, like the stuff with Nick, it's helped them grow as people.The whole Las vegas dvdRuben Storyline was great one, up until the point where they dropped it. That point in "Personal Foul" where Rikki said she was moving, it was like, OK, this is the end of it. I would have loved to see more of the repercussions on Danny, Seinfeld seasons dvd box sethis relationships with his coworkers and friends, including Lindsay. It seemed like they only focused on that one end of it, Desperate Housewives seasonsave for "All in the Family." It would have been great if Mac and or Stella had found out his real reason for not showing up for shift.Star trek Enterprise seasons dvd box setI think the possible repercussions for him, while none being pleasant for Danny could have been interesting.
Hell, the idea of Lindsay findingSupernatural DVD out about Danny and Rikki together could have been great. Then, Lindsay would have had something to Really be upset with Danny over.

However, it seems TPTB don't do much in the way of continuity unless it suits them. And I can't for the life of me figure out what it is that suits the powers that be on New York.

honeys

Back to top Go down