ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gilmore Girls Complete Series Dvd

Go down

Gilmore Girls Complete Series Dvd Empty Gilmore Girls Complete Series Dvd

Post  Nancybaby Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:18 am

As I say every year, some times great writing fuses with a one tree hill dvd box setbrilliant performance to form a perfect television character. Ones who we so believe in that we're sad that 70s show 1-8 dvdwhen they're sad, happy when they're happy, boston legal dvd box setroot for them to find true love as if they were our best friend, and are heartbroken for them when thingsfriends dvd box set don't work out for them as planned. dexter dvd Or it could be the complete opposite, characters who we fear Mash dvd box set as if they were a real person, criticize when they make a mistake and chastise when they behave badly. the office dvd They are what make TV so much fun --we care about them as if we actually know them.
These characters pop off the screen and disney 100 years of magic dvd box set command our attention. I think you all know my self-imposed rules by now. Grey’s anatomy dvd All characters on my list are at least in their second season because a great character takes time to evolve - Desperate Housewives dvd box set perhaps we'll see some of the relatives from "Modern Family" or the fabulous title character on Scrubs dvd box set"The Good Wife" on this list next year. I also only one tree hill dvd setchose characters that are on shows that are still on the air. And I stick to the rule of only one character per show. that 70s show seasons 1-8 dvdIf I didn't put some sort of limit on this, practically everyone who resides in Dillon, boston legal dvd setTexas would be on the list.
Quite a few years ago, I decided to move some characters friends dvd setinto the TV Gal Hall of Fame to make room for some fresh faces. Currently hanging out in the Hall of Fame are Dennis dexter dvd box setFranz's Andy Sipowicz ("NYPD Blue"), John C. Mash dvd set McGinley's Dr. Cox ("Scrubs"), Kelly Bishop's Emily Gilmore ("Gilmore Girls"), Neil Patrick Harris' Barney the office dvd box set ("How I Met Your Mother"), John Krasinski's Jim ("The Office"), Chandra Wilson's Dr. Miranda Bailey disney 100 years of magic dvd box set ("Grey's Anatomy") and Daniel Dae Kim's Jin ("Lost"). They have all set the standard.
One thing worth noting is that Grey’s anatomy dvd box set I think this is the first year where I've had the same amount of women and men on my list, which I think is Golden Girls dvd box setproof that TV is creating more and more great roles for women.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down