ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gilmore Girls Complete Series DVD

Go down

Gilmore Girls Complete Series DVD Empty Gilmore Girls Complete Series DVD

Post  Nancybaby Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:39 am

I want to preface this review by saying this:I one tree hill dvd box setenvy each and every person that will forever be able to pick up this set and experience the magic, whimsy, that 70s show 1-8 dvdand zanyness of the Gilmore Girls fresh and anew for the first time.
`Gilmore Girls’ which ran from 2001-2007 boston legal dvd box seton the WB and CW networks is a show that is simply about a mother and daughter.But it goes so much further than that. friends dvd box setThis particular mother/daughter combo are best friends dexter dvd and separated in age by a mere 16 years.Yet, more than the interactions Mash dvd box set between Lorelai and her daughter Rory, typically the zany towns-people are the characters that steal the show. the office dvd Their incredibly charm, matched with `the Gilmore Girls’ wit, Golden Girls dvd all set within the picture-perfect New England town of Stars Hollow, makes “Gilmore Girls” seem almost disney 100 years of magic dvd box set like a story book fantasy.
The series begins with Lorelai reluctantly Grey’s anatomy dvd starting to rebuild her relationship with her waspy high-society parents, after they agree to fund Rory’s private Cold Case dvd school education.Throughout the seven seasons the audience watches as Lorelai relationship with her parents start Gilmore Girls dvd to blossom, as well as the bond that forever strengthens between her and her own daughter, Rory.Lorelai was raised as a princess, House dvd box set but always hated her parents for the rules that society put upon her – hence why she ran away from home when she Scrubs dvd was 16 and pregnant.Throughout the years as well, the audience watches as Rory grows from an innocent and naïve 15-year-old girl, Desperate Housewives dvdinto a mature and seasoned 22-year-old college graduate.
It’s impossible to put into words just how magical Criminal Minds dvd box setthis show really is.And it is not the perpetual `chick-flick’ that many write-it off as. Gossip Girl 1-2 dvdIt is infact probably one of the smartest and best Grey’s anatomy dvd box setwritten television shows to grace the small-screen in recent years.One would need several PH D.s in Popular disney 100 years of magic dvd box set Culture to get even 80% of the refrences that these girls throw around.And beyond that the performances Golden Girls dvd box setof the actors makes this show something special.And, although the show started as a drama, the humor was one tree hill dvd always present and by the middle of season one the glimpses of the great comedy to come started to make that 70s show seasons 1-8 dvdthemselves known.
My review my sound like a boston legal dvd very proud grand-parent raving about their grandchild, but that shows the love I have for this magical series. friends dvd I watched from the very first episode at 14 years-old with my best friend until the series finale in my apartment during my dexter dvd setsophomore year of college (with the same friend by my side, Mash dvd set traveling 700 miles so we could watch it together).I have loved every moment, and will buy this set in a heartbeat.
This DVD set includes all the office dvd set 153 episodes on 42 DVDs in their original full-frame broadcast video with Dolby Surround Sound. Scrubs dvd Special Features include a “Welcome to the Gilmore Girls” documentary, deleted scenes from select episodes, pop-culture montages, Criminal Minds dvd a `gilmoreism’ book, commentary on “I Jump, you Jump Jack” by series creators Amy Sherman-Palladino and Grey’s anatomy dvd box setDaniel Palladino, as well as several `behind-the-scenes’ featurettes.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down