ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melora Hardin: "Kids Are Amazing Mirrors"

Go down

Melora Hardin: "Kids Are Amazing Mirrors" Empty Melora Hardin: "Kids Are Amazing Mirrors"

Post  Nancybaby Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:44 am

We love her as the no-nonsense Jan Levinson on The Office. Melora Hardin has also played Roxie Hart in Chicago: one tree hill dvd box set The Musical and lit up the screen in various movies and TV shows. The multi-talented actress and singer - that 70s show 1-8 dvd who is mom to daughters Rory, 8, and Piper, 4 - opened up to Celebrity Baby Scoop about her seasoned acting career, boston legal dvd how motherhood has enriched her life and her various projects including a new CD and movie.
CBS: You are mom to two daughters: Rory, 8, friends dvd box set and Piper, 4. Tell us about your girls. What are they into? What do they do to make you laugh?
MH: "Yes, I am a happy Mom and dexter dvd my daughters are just my "little dreams come true" as I tell them all the time. Rory just turned 8 and is just about to Golden Girls dvd lose her first top front teeth so she's really starting to mature. I lost my teeth late too so it's interesting to watch her disney 100 years of magic dvd box set development and to see how she's so into the boys and so social.
Piper is just about to turn 5 and I always say, Grey’s anatomy dvd "she isn't a red head for nothing!" She's a little spit fire and feeling very mature and like the "big girl" in her last year at pre-school. Mash dvd box set They are just joys and make me laugh all the time. We make up dances a lot and laugh at the fun of doing that together."
CBS: How has motherhood changed you? Cold Case dvd What are some of the greatest challenges? The greatest rewards?
MH: "Being a mother is definitely Gilmore Girls dvd the most challenging and most rewarding job I have. Tuning into the needs of the girls, staying clear onHouse md dvd how some of the things they can do trigger me and how I can be the best person I can be around them so as to teach Scrubs dvd box set by example is something I'm focused on. My husband and I try very hard to keep our relationship evolving and never rest easy in some old, Desperate Housewives dvd box set negative pattern.
Kids are amazing mirrors and they see everything so Criminal Minds dvd box set if I'm not always trying to keep growing then they are going to be repeating any of my bad habits. disney 100 years of magic dvd box set I feel that's my biggest responsibility in being their mother, so I'm pursuing my life and supporting theirs emotionally and spiritually as well as all the obvious other Scrubs dvd box set ways we support and nurture our kids."
CBS: Were your girls thrilled that you starred in one tree hill dvd box set the Hannah Montana movie? Did they come to the set with you?
MH: "The girls were thrilled to come visit me friends dvd box set in Tennessee on the set of The Hannah Montana Movie but they really don't watch TV at all so when they met Miley dexter dvd it was just like meeting any of the actors they've met over the years."

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down