ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When A TV Death Is A Good Thing

Go down

When A TV Death Is A Good Thing Empty When A TV Death Is A Good Thing

Post  Nancybaby Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:42 am

When an original character dies on a show you’re supposed to feel sad. Cold Case box set But in the case of last night’s death on “Heroes” I’m actually pretty happy for the actor involved…

Warning: If you have not seen last night’s episode ofGilmore Girls “Heroes” stop reading now…

Now I haven’t seen “Heroes” in quite some time and disney 100 years of magic dvd box set from everything I’ve been reading I’m not missing anything. But I couldn’t help but go online to read about how Nathan finally died—for real…

The show wisely returned Nathan the Golden Girls 1-7 dvd and Peter to the rooftop where we saw them in season one for Nathan’s final goodbye. And Sylar’s latest victory…

If only the show itself could return Scrubs dvd to that season one rooftop as well. Then it might actually be worth watching again.

It’s still completely unbelievable to me just Desperate Housewives dvd box set how far and how fast this show fell from glory. I’ve seen sophomore slumps before (“The O.C.,” “Desperate Housewives”) House dvd but never something so dramatic that there was no recovery.

Adrian Pasdar (Nathan) deserved so much better than this. Scrubs dvd And boy do I hope he gets it.

Now if they would actually kill Sylar and Noah for real so Zachary disney 100 years of magic dvd box set Quinto and Jack Coleman can get away…

But in all honesty, I think the whole cast will be available soon. That is, if NBC can actually muster up something to replace it…

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down