ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Busy Thanksgiving watching ‘Coraline’ and the ‘Desperate Housewives’ Season 5 DVD extras

Go down

Busy Thanksgiving watching ‘Coraline’ and the ‘Desperate Housewives’ Season 5 DVD extras Empty Busy Thanksgiving watching ‘Coraline’ and the ‘Desperate Housewives’ Season 5 DVD extras

Post  Nancybaby Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:19 am

Man, this holiday weekend away from work/life/everything has been, like, seeewwwwww hard for me. And yes, Cold Case box setI meant to spell “so” like “sew” to get the full Valley girl accent with it…even though I’ve never been to the Valley. Or, really, California.
Aaaaaannnyway, so I’ve spent most of my day finally watching “Coraline”, Gilmore Girls which stars Teri Hatcher as the voice of Coraline’s mother (Coraline was played by a phenomenal Dakota Fanning) and watching the special House dvd features on the “Desperate Housewives” Season 5 DVD that I got as an early Chanukah present.
And now, I will review both for you. Go!

“Coraline”
This seemingly stop-motion Scrubs dvd computer animated movie is about a girl with too-busy-for-her parents, who finds an alternative world with everything she thinks she wants out of life. Desperate Housewives dvd box set Well, except for the fact that her “other” parents have buttons for eyes and get progressively creepier and creepier Criminal Minds dvd box set until her mom/Teri is nothing but a bunch of creepy twitchy twigs. Teri was fanTAStic in this movie. The character even, oddly, Gossip Girl dvd box set looked like her (save for a much, much rounder lower half). The only thing about this movie is that it’s sorta misleading. Cartoons say “hey, show this to your 6-year-old niece,” right? … disney 100 years of magic dvd box set Yes, show it to her if you want her to have nightmares for months about creepy twitchy twiggy things.
Keep clicking to read about the Season 5 DVD Golden Girls 1-7 dvd special features!
“Desperate Housewives dvd box set ” Season 5 DVD special features
There was a lot on this DVD — bloopers, deleted scenes, Marc Cherry’s favorite scenes from the past season, a look back at the first 100 episodes, Gilmore Girls a behind-the-scenes look at a table reading and a special on Teri Hatcher.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down