ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperate housewives, Desperate Horsewives

Go down

Desperate housewives, Desperate Horsewives Empty Desperate housewives, Desperate Horsewives

Post  Nancybaby Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:49 am

If harness racing yearling filly Beautiful In Blue bones dvdmakes it to the races next year, it will be Ladies' Night when she steps onto the track. The night of the week will not matter. the wire dvd Every night will be Ladies' Night with Beautiful In Blue.
Purchased for $24,000 by trainer Tony Alagna Seinfeld seasons dvd at the Standardbred Horse Sale, Beautiful In Blue is owned by the newly formed Desperate Horsewives Stable. The 10-person syndicate is made up Doctor Who DVD Box setof women in the harness racing industry and their friends.
The idea to create the ownership Cold Case comlete series group came after Alagna bought Beautiful In Blue. He targeted the filly, a daughter of American Ideal out of the mare Crystal Blue, because Gilmore Girls complete seriesshe is a half sister to ill-fated Blue Shark, House series dvd who won his first two races before suffering a pastern injury in a race at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs that caused him to be euthanized in August 2008.
Blue Shark was part of the Erv Miller Stable. Scrubs dvd Alagna was Miller's second trainer at the time.
"I liked Blue Shark so Desperate Housewives dvd much and I think American Ideal is going to be a tremendous hit," said Alagna, who opened his own stable last month and has 26 horses. "She (Beautiful In Blue) was a nice made filly, nice frame, Criminal Minds dvd box set but immature because she's a May 24th foal. Everything looked good, she just needs to grow up some more. Ally McBeal dvd box set I thought I would take a shot at her for the right money."
After buying Beautiful In Blue, 24 hours dvd box setAlagna decided to find investors to share the cost of the filly. He showed the filly to Stephanie Bell, the wife of Brittany Farms Racing Manager Myron Bell, sex and the city dvd box set and offered her 10 percent, suggesting she take the piece just for herself, not the Bells' Riverview Farms. She agreed.
Alagna then talked to Barbara Fodera, buffy seasons dvd box set the wife of horse owner John Fodera, who was one of the owners of Blue Shark (as was Brittany Farms). She, too, agreed to buythe office dvd 10 percent of Beautiful In Blue.
"Then it clicked. The light bulb went off," Alagna said. "I thought one tree hill dvd box set I should have some fun with some of the people I've met in the business and ask their wives to own 10 percent each and see what happens Ghost Whisperer dvd box set. It was just a fun thing. Everyone was really excited about it. It was a lot of fun to put it together."
When someone joked that the group was a bunch of desperate housewives, Disney dvd collectionAlagna and Co. decided to turn "desperate housewives" into the syndicate's stable name: Desperate Horsewives.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down