ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler Chat: Will Kyle MacLachlan Die on Desperate Housewives?

Go down

Spoiler Chat: Will Kyle MacLachlan Die on Desperate Housewives? Empty Spoiler Chat: Will Kyle MacLachlan Die on Desperate Housewives?

Post  Nancybaby Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:02 am

Question: If nearly every fan out there thinks you're going to be killed off of a hit television show, disney 100 years of magic dvd box set what do you do?
You talk to E! about it, naturally!
At least, that's what Kyle MacLachlan chose to Golden Girls dvd do after rumors started swirling that he will be the "fan favorite" who will die in a fiery plane crash on Desperate Housewives seasons 1-5 dvd .
So is his character Orson (Mr. Marcia Cross) going six feet under? We already reported that—Spoiler Alert!—he and Bree (Marcia) will be trapped inside their house. Hmmm...
Oh, and what's the latest on Glee and Gossip Girl 1-2 dvd box set?
Could Betty (America Ferrera) be pregnant?
And seriously, what the bejeezus is up with Lost?
We have it all in the latest roundup of exclusive TV scoop...
Frankie in Atlanta: I've figured it out. It's Orson who is going to die on Desperate Housewives, right?
Stand by while Kyle MacLachlan grabs the mic to Cold Case box settell you: "You heard it here first! I make it through and will be returning to the show." Can I get a woot-woot? MacLachlan told us this news at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Gilmore Girls series dvdconfirming that Orson will survive the much-buzzed-about plane crash that, according to my in-house frenemy, House dvd box setleaves five characters dead. So what, you may ask, is that bloody golf ball doing in the middle of Orson's forehead in the photo above? Scrubs dvd Well, would you be super annoyed if I confessed that it's a Halloween pic from 2007 that I sorta kinda thought would be hilarious to post with the item just Desperate Housewives seasons 1-5 dvd for poops and giggles? If so, I did no such thing and there's a "secret" (wink, wink) meaning to the photo.
Jennifer in St. Louis: When does Vampire Diaries come back on with new episodes? I assume after last week's cliffhanger that it might be a while?
We have to wait until Jan. Criminal Minds dvd box set14 for new episodes of The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural on the CW—that's almost two whole months! Eeek! What other shows do you guys Gossip Girl 1-2 dvd box set want return dates for? Tell us in the comments and we'll get you answers.
Anne in Austin, Texas: When the New York Fashion Week event happened that featured the Project Runway finalists who were in limbo, I recall seeing press that only Heidi came out because obviously they didn't want to reveal the top three. Golden Girls dvd I was very confused last night when it had footage of them coming out. Did they do two shows? Like one for the public and press and one for family and people that they made sign a release form?
Yep, they shot the Fashion Week introductions twice! disney 100 years of magic dvd box set Once in public with just Heidi Klum and once early in the morning with the three finalist designers, Entourage seasons 1-6 dvdbefore the crowds arrived, and then they sneakily spliced the two shoots together to make it look like Irina and friends were speaking to the assembled audience. Tim Gunn explained it all to the Los Angeles Times, saying, Grey’s anatomy dvd box set"Owing to the fact that we couldn't reveal to the audience who the finalists were, we wanted to tape their introduction before the audience came in. We had to do a prefashion show, and we taped the whole thing. Scrubs dvd Through the miracles of editing, it's going to look as though the designers are speaking to the audience, but there isn't one."

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down