ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing with the Stars: Mya's Not Being Complacent

Go down

Dancing with the Stars: Mya's Not Being Complacent Empty Dancing with the Stars: Mya's Not Being Complacent

Post  summersun Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 am

We've set up beds in the star trek voyager
studio and I'm now having a food company deliver food to the studio so that I don't have to waste any hours going out to eat and being lazy. Just dedicating every hour of my time to rehearsals, because we have four numbers, not just three or two or one this week. It's going to be quite a test for all of us. bones complete series
But I'm excited."
Uh oh, Donny Osmond and Kelly Osbourne. The three are set to meet in the finals of Dancing with the Stars, where Mya is by far the most heavily favored to win, especially after Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough were eliminatedthe wire 1-5 dvd
last week.
Perhaps the only reason Mya can lose is themonk dvd
backlash that she's had prior dancing experience, at Dexter dvd boxset
least compared to the two, thanks to her career star trek voyager dvd
(but aren't Donny and Kelly both musicians themselves?). Asked Disney dvd collection
if she thought Dancing with the Stars required a "very different" style of dancing, she answered a definitive yes.
In fact, the RNB star swears star trek voyager complete series
that she didn't know ballroom can be "painful" physically.
"Every time a guy lifts you and grasps at Entourage dvd
you, you get slightly bruised. There is a lot of intricate footwork with a lot of Latin dances and you're wearing hard shoes... Youtwo and a half men dvd
get bruised pretty badly on your legs."
It seems as if the hard work's paying off, however, for Mya, and most critics agree that this season of Dancing with the Stars is hers to lose.

summersun

Back to top Go down