ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Stars Have Planned for Thanksgiving

Go down

What the Stars Have Planned for Thanksgiving Empty What the Stars Have Planned for Thanksgiving

Post  Nancybaby Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:00 am

Thanksgiving is a time for family, friends, great food and of course giving thanks. It's also helps kick-start the holiday season. disney 100 years of magic dvd box set We here at Hollyscoop want to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving! We feel blessed to have each Golden Girls 1-7 dvd and every one of you be apart of our special extended family. With that said, let's see what some of your favorite stars have planned for the day... Cold Case box set and you tell us, what are you most thankful for this holiday?

Heidi Klum:
"For Thanksgiving, five days, Gilmore Girls I'm going to be home cooking up a big fat Turkey and sweet potatoes with the marshmallows on top," Heidi told Hollyscoop House dvd exclusively backstage at the Victoria's Secret show in New York. "I do the graving, the stuffing and cranberry sauce. I love it! I wake up early, Scrubs dvd and paste that thing. It's fun!"

Marisa Miller:
"I'm going home for Thanksgiving. Desperate Housewives dvd box set My dad and I do all the cooking, and Thank God, Thanksgiving is after the [Victoria's Secret] fashion show, so I can load up my plate."

Stephanie Pratt:
"Oh my God I just want to wish Criminal Minds dvd box set you guy’s happy holidays! Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Have a great Kwanzaa, Gossip Girl dvd box set and everything else and happy New Years.

Bridget Marquardt:
"My brother is throwing something in San Francisco, disney 100 years of magic dvd box set but most of our family is here, and we have our new house, and I really want to do something at our house."

Desperate Housewives star Andrea Bowen:
"Oh my goodness well I’m pretty sure we're having Golden Girls 1-7 dvd Thanksgiving here this year, which is good and I’m sure most of my family will come into it. I’m the youngest of six kids so Gilmore Girls I have a very very large family and in the kitchen its madness on Thanksgiving cause we're all cooking, its fun!

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down