ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Office: Boy or Girl for Jim and Pam's First Baby?

Go down

The Office: Boy or Girl for Jim and Pam's First Baby? Empty The Office: Boy or Girl for Jim and Pam's First Baby?

Post  summersun Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:02 am

With the big wedding out of the way on
The Office, the next step for Jim (John Krasinski)bones complete series
and Pam (Jenna Fischer) is obviously the baby, and we already know that that storyline is set up for February. Does the happy couple get a boy or a girl, Jenna Fischer has absolutely no idea.
"Pam is due to have hermonk dvd
baby in February. the wire 1-5 dvd
I don't know what it is. It's going to be a surprise. There have been a lot of discussions about it but no decision Disney dvd collection
has been made yet.Dexter dvd boxset
So it's really like a real pregnancy. I think we're going to find out when they write it. What I'm having. It should betwo and a half men dvd
really interesting."
Jim and Pam have already had a sonogram of their baby, even prior to the big wedding last month. So she is very pregnant, in fact, she's star trek voyager dvd
so pregnant she had everyone puking on The Office oncestar trek voyager complete series
she started feeling sick. Is it a good Entourage dvd
idea to withhold the gender of Pam's baby?

summersun

Back to top Go down

The Office: Boy or Girl for Jim and Pam's First Baby? Empty Re: The Office: Boy or Girl for Jim and Pam's First Baby?

Post  summersun Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:18 am

With the big wedding out of the way on
The Office, the next step for Jim (John Krasinski)bones complete series
and Pam (Jenna Fischer) is obviously the baby, and we already know that that storyline is set up for February. Does the happy couple get a boy or a girl, Jenna Fischer has absolutely no idea.
"Pam is due to have hermonk dvd
baby in February. the wire 1-5 dvd
I don't know what it is. It's going to be a surprise. There have been a lot of discussions about it but no decision Disney dvd collection
has been made yet.Dexter dvd boxset
So it's really like a real pregnancy. I think we're going to find out when they write it. What I'm having. It should betwo and a half men dvd
really interesting."
Jim and Pam have already had a sonogram of their baby, even prior to the big wedding last month. So she is very pregnant, in fact, she's star trek voyager dvd
so pregnant she had everyone puking on The Office oncestar trek voyager complete series
she started feeling sick. Is it a good Entourage dvd
idea to withhold the gender of Pam's baby?

summersun

Back to top Go down