ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who We're Watching - Espenson No Longer Running Caprica

Go down

Who We're Watching - Espenson No Longer Running Caprica Empty Who We're Watching - Espenson No Longer Running Caprica

Post  Nancybaby Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:51 am

We're a wee bit tardy today on the news tip but better late than later. Cold Case box setBig news this way comes from the realm of Syfy. Jane Espenson will no longer be serving as showrunner on Caprica. Gilmore Girls series dvd Instead, recent hire and former Desperate Housewives co-executive producer Kevin Murphy will be helming the series. House dvd box setHmm, so they're replacing the veteran Battlestar writer with a producer from Desperate Housewives? Fret not sci-fi fans. Espenson explained it all to our friends at io9. "I'm still at Caprica. Running the room was very intensive and took a lot of time Scrubs dvd box setaway from actually writing this amazing ambitious show. I missed the writing more than I expected and this was my decision to Desperate Housewives seasons 1-5 dvd concentrate on that as we put together the big end of season one. Kevin is extremely smart and talented and brings fresh eyes and fresh energy to the project —Criminal Minds dvd box set we're so lucky to have him!" said Espenson. As long as Amanda Graystone doesn't start frakking the gardener, we're ok with the decision.
Good news! Former Sarah Connor Chronicles executive producer Josh Friedman Entourage seasons 1-6 dvdhas a new show in development. Bad news, it's Charlie's Angels. (SCI FI Wire)
Hey, remember when they made Melrose Place the first time and it was about to get cancelled? Then they brought in Heather True Blood seasons 1-2 dvd Locklear and suddenly the ratings went up? Looks like they did it again. (The Live Feed)
Want to revisit the highlights of last night's spectacular episode of Sons of Anarchy? Desperate Housewives seasons 1-5 dvd Sepinwall has your review. (What Alan's Watching)
Adult Swim fans! You can now create your own customizable DVD's of your favorite episodes from Adult Swim series. Criminal Minds dvd box setI'll take five episodes of Robot Chicken with a side of Sealab 2021. (Adult Swim Shop)
Tonight is a night for laughter, gaiety and a little ground-and-pound on the toob. ABC brings the laughs with Modern Family, The Middle and Cougar Town and FOX provides the gaiety with Grey’s anatomy dvd box setSo You Think You Can Dance and Glee. Way over on the other end of the spectrum, Spike's got UFC 105: Couture v. Vera, which will be my choice tonight. disney dvd collection I prefer watching meatheads with cauliflower ear beat the crap out of each other over jubilant teenagers singing REO Speedwagon, but that's just me.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down