ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House md is not a man show !!

Go down

House md is not a man show !! Empty House md is not a man show !!

Post  Nancybaby Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:47 am

House is no mere one man show, however. The far more human and empathetic oncologist Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard) is House's best friend and foil, House dvd box set and it's to the show's credit that he proves as intriguing as House, despite displaying a radically different personality. Cold Case box set Beyond them we have Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein), the dean of medicine and House's nemesis/secret love interest, and House's three younger fellows, Gilmore Girls series dvd Foreman (Omar Epps), Cameron (Jennifer Morrison) and Chase (Jesse Spencer). Cuddy initially functions primarily as a sparring partner for House box set, but here she's given greater depth, particularly in her attempts to become a mother. One relative weakness of the show is the slight thinness of Scrubs dvd box setHouse's fellows (a fact well-illustrated in Airborne: "You disagree with everything I say, you agree with everything I say, Desperate Housewives seasons 1-5 dvd you be morally outraged by everything I do.") Still, Epps, Morrison and Spencer give considered and nuanced performances that bring the sometimes underwritten figures to life. Criminal Minds dvd box setChase is probably the most conventionally likable of them, and serves as a much more handsome stand-in for the nerd audience i.e. he admires House dvd and wants to be like him/impress him. (Also, Chase's fabulous hair and powerful jaw has been known to give even the most staunchly heterosexual of male viewers a slight case of the vapours. Gossip Girl 1-2 dvd box set I can only imagine what he does to women. . .) Foreman is harder to like, though he's probably the most complicated of the fellows; disney dvd collection he's a former delinquent kid from the street who is endlessly determined to be the best, but fears the moral compromises and inhumanity sometimes necessary to get the job done. disney dvd collection Finally we have the controversial Cameron, the quintessentially caring and emotional (not to mention gorgeous) female doctor who becomes to personally involved all too often. Lots of people (women) dislike her (bitter old hags, no doubt), but she's ultimately a necessary figure, Grey’s anatomy dvd box setsince she provides the polar opposite of House, even more so than Wilson does. (This matters cause it's quite a philosophical show, and must represent a wide cross-section of viewpoints.) Entourage seasons 1-6 dvdAnyway, regardless of what others think _I_ like her. (In fact, I like her more than it is either rational or wise to like a fictional character. . .)

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down