ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a great, well written, and well acted tv show.

Go down

What a great, well written, and well acted tv show. Empty What a great, well written, and well acted tv show.

Post  ann1985 Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:45 am

Weeds Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset has a wonderful cast, and the program is truly addicting. I could have watched all Weeds Seasons 1-5 in one sitting, if I had that kind of time available. Absolutely amazing show! What a great, well written, and well acted tv show.Weeds Series 1-5 not like any other show out there with the subject matter and humour. Its laugh out loud funny! and kevin nealon is absolutely halarious!! Weeds 1-5 Boxset arrived earlier than expected (on a friday), and i watched all five seasons during the course of the weekend. My only disapointment is i didnt realize there were only 4 seasons thus far, and since i dont currently get Showtime, im going to have to wait for the realese of the next dvd until i can continue the story.... In the interest of honesty, I must confess a thing for both Elizabeth Perkins and Mary-Louise Parker. With that in mind, I think Weeds is the show that finally put Showtime on the map. It's funny, real, controversial and fun. Each season leaves you wanting more. You don't just watch Weeds 1-5 you're invested. Bravo Showtime; you've done it!

Monk Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset caught me from the very first episode. I love Monk Seasons 1-7 . Every episode, and I mean every episode is gold. Monk Series 1-7 is no different.Monk 1-7 DVD Boxset is a fantastic season, with Tony Shaloub at his very best. What a versatile actor he is. He seems to seamlessly fit into any part he attempts to do. While, I have a policy of not purchasing any season of television for more then $20, I will purchase this one when I can get Monk 1-7 Boxseton sale. Truthfully, I cannot wait, even though, I have seen every episode on USA network.
I love the character of Monk Seasons 1-7 t and virtually everyone who watches it is also hooked on HIM. Monk Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset is a former San Francisco police department detective who had to go onto disability from the force because his OCD psychiatric disorder incredibly worsened after his wife was murdered by a fire bomb in her car. On its face, this sounds like it could be offensive as it satirizes a mental disorder. However, Monk Seasons 1-7 is so lovable yet so aggravating with his OCD disorder that it works. Monk Series 1-7 now consults with the police department. The reason he is such a good detective is because of his OCD. He notices everything. He is a fountain of information, including esoteric trivia, which he gravitates towards due to his illness. Put it all together and he can reach amazing deductions although he drives everyone around him completely bats.

ann1985

Back to top Go down