ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good DVD set that is worth checking out. Great show!

Go down

A good DVD set that is worth checking out. Great show! Empty A good DVD set that is worth checking out. Great show!

Post  summersun Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:15 am

monk dvd
is a great show. It's very funny while being a extremely clever mystery. Though the mystery is often not who but how the crime was committed. I knew of Tony Shalhoub from a few TV series and films that he is great in, but almost always a side character. He's really given an opportunity to shine in monk 1-7 dvd.

The DVD set is great. The video is wonderful. Very clean. The audio is great EXCEPT for the bonus material. The bonus material suffers from being inversed. Meaning on a four speaker setup the sound is very loud out of the back speakers and very quiet in the front. So if you're running through a receiver with only two front speakers you might hearmonk dvd box set nothing on the bonus material. It works fine on 2.0 systems like computers. Personally the strange audio isn't a deal breaker for me. I'd still recommend this extremely great TV show DVD set to anyone...but I'm taking off one star for the messed up audio on the bonus material.

summersun

Back to top Go down