ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Should Prince William Do About His Hair?

Go down

What Should Prince William Do About His Hair? Empty What Should Prince William Do About His Hair?

Post  lucas1986 Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:27 am

When it comes to their hair, Prince William and Prince Harry both have had a great sense of humor.CSI Complete Series DVD A year ago, when the brothers had their official portraits unveiled, Harry joked, "I'm a little bit more ginger in there than I am in real life, and [William was] given more hair so, apart from that, it is what it is ... it could have been worse!"Sons of Anarchy dvd box set

Now, with William's wedding coming up, all anyone can talk about -- besides Kate Middleton's dress, of course -- is his disappearing hair line and what he'll eventually have to do about it. There are several camps, including the hair transplant crowd, the let-it-all-go set and fans of the shave-it-all-off route.

I asked celebrity hairstylist to the stars Gregg Giannillo, from the Giannillo salon in NYC, Friends dvd box set what he thought about a possible Bruce Willis look for Will.

"It all depends on the shape of the head," Gregg tells me. "Some men have a very proportionately shaped head, where shaving it may actually accentuate otherwise unnoticeable features such as eyes. Prince William looks great whatever he chooses to do."
The West Wing dvd
Agreed, but in the short term, royal watchers are worried that on his wedding day, Will won't be able to benefit from an artists touch, like he did in the brotherly portrait.

"It's not practical to add hair to every official photo,"Miami Vice dvd a royal insider tells me. "If you look at the composition of both images that were released [of William and Harry] you can see how much effort was made to make William's hair look as full as possible. Yet the silly part about all this is Willy doesn't care. If he had his way he would just shave his head and be done with it."

Anything but the Prince Charles comb-over, is all I can say!

lucas1986

Back to top Go down