ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI's George Eads: Dr. Jekyll Will Make Your Hair Stand Up

Go down

CSI's George Eads: Dr. Jekyll Will Make Your Hair Stand Up Empty CSI's George Eads: Dr. Jekyll Will Make Your Hair Stand Up

Post  claire-M Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:42 pm

On Thursday's CSI, Ray Langston's obsession with the simpsons dvd season Dr. Jekyll begins to involve other members of South park dvd is on sale at www.cartoon77.com the team.
CSI: The hunt for Dr. Jekyll heats up
When Langston (Laurence Fishburne) Disney dvd box set and Nick (George Eads) are called to the scene of a family's family guy dvd brutal murder, their investigation leads them to the basement Disney dvd collection of the house next door, which is full of equipment that suggests family guy dvd series Dr. Jekyll lives there.
"We find some of his looney tunes dvd homemade surgical equipment that Bleach dvd will make your hair stand up," Eads tells cartoon77.com. "Dreamworks animation DVD The clues he leaves are literally something out American dad dvd of dinner theater. This guy's dropping all these squirrelly clues Aladdin dvd all over the place. To decipher these clues, we call upon Nick's instinct, that 70s show dvd but tap even more into Dr. Ray's insights into the criminal mind."
The case takes the Naruto dvd team to a hospital, where the investigators soon learn that Dr. Jekyll is iEverybody loves Raymond dvd mpersonating a staff member. "Right when we're about to catch the guy the office dvd box set and bust in to see him torturing someone, he's not there," Eads says. "Frasier dvd Realizing that he's in this hospital we're in and he's in disguise, we end up running and chasing. the shield dvd box set It gets pretty intense."
Eads says he likes the intensity and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD the chances he's had of late to work closely with Fishburne. teenage mutant ninja turtles dvd "I'm running around with Laurence quite a bit, not necessarily as a teacher but as a foot soldier Nip tuck dvd season that pushes the story along when need be," he says. "The thing about our show Curb your enthusiasm dvd series is it's a team effort. It's an ensemble — we're like the Justice Dragon Ball Z DVD Boxset League and everyone has their power. I told Laurence, 'Gundam DVD Collection You know what your super power is now, and we can all come together as a tom and jerry dvds team to contribute the puzzle.'"
Executive producer Carol mad men dvd series Mendelsohn echoes those sentiments. "It's a joy for all of us to watch Ray and two and a half men dvd seriesNick interface and collaborate on cases together," she says. "Langston has become part of the team, and I think it's really become a family. I think it's really firing on all cylinders."

claire-M

Back to top Go down