ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can say that True Blood Seasons DVD Box set is the best show

Go down

can say that True Blood Seasons DVD Box set is the best show Empty can say that True Blood Seasons DVD Box set is the best show

Post  Frasier000 Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:59 am

What the hell are some of these people talking about? buy True Blood dvd entertains on every level!! I hadn't even finished looking at this season of True Blood Seasons 1-2 DVD and can say that True Blood Seasons DVD Box set is the best show out right now!!! I believe some of the people who read the books need to chill out (mainly females). Take buy True Blood dvd for what it is. If they followed the story from the book, it wouldn't be much of a show, no surprises. Keep up the good work "True Blood Seasons dvd ."I hope Alan Ball will get online this summer and read the message boards so he can get an idea of how far away he is from what people want to see in True Blood 1-2 dvd .i love The Tribe Season 1-5 DVD Box set it is the best show ever one day i was flipping through the channels and it was the tribe i watched The Tribe Season 1-5 dvd and now im stuck on it every time its The Tribe Seasons 1-5 DVD Box set i have to watch it and if anyone gets in my way i turn into a monster i love it because its so interesting and dramatic every time one of the good guys die i cry my eyes out you defenitley have to watch The Tribe Seasons 1-5 DVD cause to me its the number one show in the world you won't now what u r missing until u watch The Tribe Seasons DVD Box set.The Tribe Seasons DVD Box set was so very imaginative.The number of people who were killed off is staggering considering The Tribe Seasons dvd is a kid's show.

Frasier000

Back to top Go down