ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can say that True Blood Seasons DVD Box set is the best show

Go down

can say that True Blood Seasons DVD Box set is the best show Empty can say that True Blood Seasons DVD Box set is the best show

Post  bless500 Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:48 am

What the hell are some of these people talking about? buy True Blood dvd entertains on every level!! I hadn't even finished looking at this season of True Blood Seasons 1-2 DVD and can say that True Blood Seasons DVD Box set is the best show out right now!!! I believe some of the people who read the books need to chill out (mainly females). Take buy True Blood dvd for what it is. If they followed the story from the book, it wouldn't be much of a show, no surprises. Keep up the good work "True Blood Seasons dvd ."I hope Alan Ball will get online this summer and read the message boards so he can get an idea of how far away he is from what people want to see in True Blood 1-2 dvd . Ratings matter; buy True Blood DVD is well on its way to getting canceled if he doesn't get a clue next season. This long running NBC show ER Seasons 1-14 DVD Box set is truly amazing. It is about the crazy life of doctors and nurses in this urban ER 1-14 DVD Box set of Chicago.
This amazing show is about the hectic life in an urban ER 1-14 DVD Box set in Chicago. There are so many amazing characters and storylines. This ER Seasons 1-14 DVD is very different just like ER Seasons 1-14 dvd, it involves everything, love, hate, jealousy, hard work, sadness, excitment, fear and almost any other possible emotion a human being could feel. And I cannot even explain in words how gret all the characters' personalities are, it is almost like real life. The characters are very real because they have bright and dark sides, and to the girls, the guys on this show are, well really, really hot. I think ER Seasons 1-14 DVD Boxset proves itself by being one of the most favored Amarican medical dramas, so many famous actors guest star on this show. And what else can I say, once you start watching it you can never stop. ER Seasons DVD Box set can bring tears to your eyes and eventually laughter. For the once who haven't watched ER Seasons 1-14 DVD, I suggest you do, because believe me, you are missing out on a lot, but its not too late, get started now. Belive me, ER 1-14 DVD Box set has some of the best actors, it is especially amazing how each character has a unique and different personality.
After crying all throughout the series finally I have to say that it really was time to say goodbye and I would buy this seasons set for the last episode alone! That scene when Lorelai and Luke make-up is precious and as a fan of Gilmore Girls Seasons 1-7 dvd box set from the beginning I truly feel that in that moment Lorelai is completely happy, and she finally realized that Luke is a big part of that happiness. Gilmore Girls dvd has definitely had it's up and downs but I'm giving it 5 stars because as a whole I have never seen a show like this one and don't think I ever will. I often feel that GG fans are so hard on the show because they really don't realize how good we had Gilmore Girls Seasons dvd box set , we got use to such a high standard of writing and acting that anything less brought out red flags. Nonetheless, it seems unreasonable to think that the series could keep that standard for every episode in every season, especially after the original creators left abruptly after the sixth season. So whatever that's worth I feel Gilmore Girls Seasons dvd box set is a great investment and although it's centered around a mother-daughter relationship, a lot of men like the show as well even though they might not like to admit it:-)

bless500

Back to top Go down