ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everybody Loves Raymond

Go down

Everybody Loves Raymond Empty Everybody Loves Raymond

Post  sunflower Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:01 am

Rena Sofer isn't having a hard time keeping her character's secrets on her guest stint on NCIS.That's because, according to the 24 and Heroes dvds vet, she doesn't know what those secrets are.Rena Sofer lands at NCISSofer's run on the show involves the investigation of a Navy pilot's death. Aerospace engineer Victor Tillman (guest star Marcus Giamatti) and his prototype jet packs become the focus of the investigation. But before Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and his team can get any answers from Tillman, Poko dvds, they have to go through his hard-nosed attorney, played by Sofer."She's a high-priced lawyer, and she's not afraid of anybody," Sofer says of her character, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia seasons 1-5 dvd box set, Sex and the City dvd series, Margaret Allison Hart. That includes Gibbs, against whom she holds some sort of mysterious grudge that even Sofer doesn't fully understand. "When I did the episode, The A-Team seasons 1-5 dvd, I had a lot of questions and no one really answered anything for me, Batman on dvd, Grey's Anatomy dvds, Cow and Chicken collection," Sofer says. "That's the way they like to do things over there. I don't know what she's after or why. I don't know if she hates Gibbs or what. It actually makes it fun for me that I don't know why I'm saying a line that I'm saying."Watch a preview for the next NCIS episode, Boardwalk Empire dvd box set, "Ignition"McGee (Sean Murray), Will And Grace complete series, who leads the investigation, Heroes 1-4, House M D dvd, also inherits some of Hart's ill will toward Gibbs. "I basically put McGee in his place," Sofer says. "In my very first scene, I make it clear that I know [he's] talking to me, Without a Trace boxset, Friends dvd box set, Sex and the City dvds, but I don't have time for him and I don't really care what he has to say."But the scene is really about the fact that even though I am talking to McGee, Courage the Cowardly Dog complete seasons, I'm really looking at Gibbs, Everybody Loves Raymond dvd box set, Pocoyo dvd, Heroes series 1-4," Sofer continues. "I think she takes this case to make herself known to Gibbs more than anything else. It's her entry into his world." Get scoop on your favorite shows in our Winter Preview sectionIt won't be a one-time visit to GibbsLand, either. Sofer confirms that she will be back for at least one more episode, which is shooting now. However long Sofer's stay on NCIS lasts, she says the second half of the season is shaping up to be a crowd-pleaser. "There's a clear motion being set by NCIS, Pocoyo complete seasons," she says. "We have no idea what that motion is based on what we've done, but it's very mysterious and it's very intriguing. And if it's intriguing to the actors playing the roles, Heroes on dvd, then I can't even imagine how exciting it's going to be for the viewers."NCIS returns Tuesday at 8/7c on CBS.Real World San Francisco star David "Puck" Rainey was arrested on charges of driving under the influence after he and his 8-year-old son were involved in a car crash, Ally McBeal complete series, California Highway Patrol said.
"Due to a level to his level of intoxication, he was unable to negotiate a curve in the road way," Brian Pennings, Buffy The Vampire Slayer complete seasons, a highway patrol spokesman, Boardwalk Empire dvd box set, told TVGuide.com Wednesday.
Pennings said that Rainey, Sex and the City complete box set, Courage the Cowardly Dog box set, La Femme Nikita complete box set, who was driving northbound on Route 79 in San Diego County on Saturday evening with his son, Friends seasons 1-10 dvd, lost control of his 1988 Ford Festiva before the vehicle fell down an embankment, landing on its roof in a stream bed.
See photos of recent Real World casts
Rainey's son, who suffered minor injuries, managed to extricate himself from the car, climbed up the embankment to flag down a passing motorist for help. Both were taken to University of California, Everybody Loves Raymond seasons 1-9,

sunflower

Back to top Go down