ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Classic DVD collections

Go down

The Classic DVD  collections Empty The Classic DVD collections

Post  ann1985 Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:46 am

As much as i love Lost complete series 1-5 and am sure these will be cool, I can't help but feel Lost series 1-5 DVD Boxset is a little premature, releasing seasons 1-5 before the final season begins in January 2010, since I'd think people would want to wait until the final season of Lost series is over and THEN get the uber deluxe boxed blu-ray set that will put these individual releases to shame. furthermore, why release them all at once, so late in the game? i'm actually re-watching from the beginning with a friend who only watched some of season 1 (already finished season 1 in 2 weeks time) - if they'd have staggered the releases between now and january, Lost 1-5 would make more sense. as it is, we're stuck watching non-blu to prepare for the final season. anyway - i'll be buying Lost complete series 1-5 NEXT year.

I believe that most feel as I do. Frasier Seasons 1-11 DVD Boxsethas got to be the all time Classic of the century. when I finally did come across the Frasier series 1-11, I was totally hooked.I believe that Frasier Seasons 1-11 DVD Boxset will always be the crowning glory of their careers. I have all the other seasons encluding the Eleventh and Final season and when the Tenth Season arrives in the next few days, I will have the complete series of Frasier series 1-11.Some may make you laugh now and then but "Frasier" not only makes you laugh, Frasier series 1-11 makes you feel good. There is an episode or two that will put tears in your eyes and that is good as Frasier series 1-11touches your heart and allows you to express heartfelt feelings. For anyone who may be thinking about getting a Frasier series 1-11, do not hesitate, as you will not be disappointed. I watch Frasier series 1-11 quite frequently and can speak each actor's part and I will say that I do not get tired of seeing Frasier Seasons.

I am only 20, but ER Seasons 1-14 DVD Boxsetwas a staple in my household since my mom first started watching it. I watched ER Seasons 1-14 DVD Boxset when I was younger and still watch it to this day. ER influenced me so much that I'm currently in Nursing school. If you are a old school ER Seasons 1-14 fan or a new ER DVD Boxset fan, I recommend getting all the seasons on DVD. I watch ER Seasons 1-14 DVD Boxset more then once, andER 1-14 is very entertaining watching the ER DVD Boxset in order, over again. You'll be very happy with these DVD's. Enjoy! I've loved ER Seasons 1-14 DVD Boxsetfrom the first episode, and eagerly anticipate the release of each season on DVD. Season 4 of ER Seasons 1-14 DVD Boxsetis a beauty - kicking off with the live episode and introducing new characters such as Drs Corday and Romano. ER DVD Boxsetseems strange that the U.S. has fallen behind - Series 4 was released in Australia in April 2005. There are plenty of Australian DVD online shops for anyone wanting to get their own copy - just make sure your DVD player is multi-region.

ann1985

Back to top Go down