ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Future Classic

Go down

A Future Classic Empty A Future Classic

Post  will56 Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:40 am

From 2002, when I watched for the first time The L word DVD box set here in Italy I've become a faithful fan of the lives of Tina, Bette, Jenny and all the others great characters of The L word DVD box set. For 4 seasons, Italian TV followed the show almost simultaneously with their broadcasting in USA and the rest of the world. Then, abruptly it stopped and still today we don't know when or if seasons 5 and 6 will ever be put on the air. I am a big fan of The L word DVD box setand The L word DVD was the perfect ending for this groungbreaking show!!! I have always been a fan of The L word DVD , even though I'm a man. I loved every minute of theThe L word DVD , then the 2nd season turned me off due to Jenny's ugly haircut, the the 3rd season really made me mad because of Dana's death.
I was really angry when 24 Hours DVD Box set was delayed because of last year's strike. I was wrong. the 24 Hours DVD Box set writers were given time to think about the Season 6 misstep and write a season full of redemption. Folks Jack is back !!!! love 24 Hours DVD Box set, and I watched all 24 Hours DVD series on disk, because I like to watch a few episodes at once, without commercials, etc.
7th season BD set is HORRIBLE. 24 Hours DVD seriesis filled with numerous plot twists, action and suspense. Every week I was left begging for more and I was never disappointed with how the plots and plot twists played out.
That 70s Show DVD box set came out screaming at a point in my life when I needed That 70s Show DVD box set most. Eric Foreman and Donna Pinciotti, were my boyfriend, Terry and myself hanging out in the basement of his mom & dad's house with a variety of friends with personalities much like Michael Kelso, Steven Hyde, Jackie Berkhart, and Eric's naughty sister Laurie...That 70s Show DVD box set ' is probably one of the greatest sitcoms to have ever come out, in my opinion. That 70s Show DVD 's full of witty humor, snappy dialogue, and tongue in cheek scenarios that are both believeable and unreal. If you can't recall several moments you were laughing uncontrollably, then watch That 70s Show DVD again...you will.
Cold Case DVD box set is about to start it's fourth season and we don't even have a DVD set for the first season?! Why not? Cold Case DVD box set is a popular show that has been in the ratings top ten many times.Cold Case DVD box set may be a 'crime drama', but Cold Case DVD box set 's not like the other procedurals on television. Cold Case has more of a heart and the detectives, particularly the lead, Lily Rush, often feel emotionally invested in the cases they're solving. We also get to see bits and pieces of their personal lives every so often, which makes Cold Case DVD a little more interesting. I know as do most of us that the main reason why Cold Case DVD is not now on DVD is because of the music and copyrights. From the first show I was sucked into the whole premise. And the music became such an integral part of Cold Case DVD that I became as envolved as the fictional detectives in solving the case. Every ending left me choked up watching the deceased,the detectives , and the music interact at the culmination of jobs achingly well done. Hopefully if released, the music won't be discarded due to greed and the afore mentioned copyrights. It would change the whole Cold Case DVD .
highly recommend The Big Bang Theory dvd box set to anyone looking for a good sitcom to watch. The Big Bang Theory dvd box set isn't a "science show" -- no more than "Sports Night" was a "sports show." The Big Bang Theory dvd box set is a comedy show, and The Big Bang Theory dvd box set is darn funny! The Big Bang Theory dvd is now entering its third season, and I strongly recommend you all support it so we can keep this quality entertainment on the air! There is very little on TV that I consider worth watching. The Big Bang Theory dvd is at the top of the list.This show has excellent writing,excellent character development,and excellent acting.The 1st year was great and the 2nd is just as good.This is one series that you can watch over and over and The Big Bang Theory dvd 's just as enjoyable as the first time.

will56

Back to top Go down