ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best show ever created is finally here on DVD !!!!

Go down

The best show ever created is finally here on DVD !!!! Empty The best show ever created is finally here on DVD !!!!

Post  summersun Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:14 am

I almost cried when I found out that the best show that has ever aired on tv is now finally coming to DVD . I have watched each and every episode ever made of this show and with it being on Lifetime 3 times a day I am in heaven !!!! I can not believe it took this long to get released . I mean it's The the golden girls 1-7 dvd and this is THE show to watch , it is wholesome , funny and the best comedy ever made for tv . I just don't know which the golden girls 1-7 dvd is my favorite because I love and adore them all so much !!! Dorothy , Blanche , Rose and Ma !!!! There is no better watching of any kind . Amen to this release !!! I can now die a happy man ( well , after all the golden girls 1-7 dvd get released and I watch them like a million times ) then I can die a happy man =-) Ed Kary

summersun

Back to top Go down

The best show ever created is finally here on DVD !!!! Empty Re: The best show ever created is finally here on DVD !!!!

Post  summersun Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:51 pm

The original star trek dvd series took time to establish itself as the premiere franchise it is today. The movies steadily improved the characters and special effects, building on a large canon of established Trek lore. The best movies gleefully embraced this rich history; the failures ignored or contradicted it. star trek dvd is simply too big to reinvent, and J.J. Abrams knows it. So he did the next best thing by tweaking the established universe of Star Trek just enough to carve out his own little patch for the movie.

This is the beginning of star trek dvd re-imagined as a futuristic Earth that incorporates the go-go 60s with iPod style. We see Kirk as a kid on the farm, Spock struggling with his half-Vulcan nature and Bones becoming a crotchety windbag--which, it becomes quickly apparent, he always was. We witness Kirk's solution to the Kobiyashi Maru, Spock's acceptance to Starfleet, and the construction of the Enterprise. In short, this is a true and proper launch of a star trek dvd movie, from the beginning, so that all those non-Trekkies won't feel like they missed out...

summersun

Back to top Go down