ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That 70s Show dvd box set

Go down

That 70s Show dvd box set Empty That 70s Show dvd box set

Post  liyejous Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:08 am

So You Think You Can Dance has announced its Top 20 dancers for Season 5, and they're ready to krump, Without a Trace seasons 1-7 dvd, leap and twirl their ways into viewers' hearts for the next ten-plus weeks of competition.
Starting June 10 (Wednesday, 8 pm on Fox), the group splits into ten pairs that will compete weekly, with one couple voted off each week until a winner is crowned. Each contestant (see the full list here) made it through national auditions and a grueling week in Las Vegas before making the cut, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia dvd set, arriving with styles that range from contemporary to salsa to ballet.
Among this year's crop are a few familiar faces, Boardwalk Empire on dvd, such as salsa spitfire Asuka, and new ones, Will And Grace complete seasons, Pocoyo dvd series, like Melissa, The A-Team seasons 1-5, a ballerina who auditioned for the first time. But it's not just style that differentiates the dancers and lands them in the Top 20. Each arrives with a distinctive story, personality and, Heroes 1-4, Sex and the City seasons 1-6, in some cases, Ally McBeal collection, a secret weapon.
Jason, a lyrical/contemporary dancer from Fresno, Calif. who auditioned last year, owes his spot to a childhood crush. "My sister started taking dance lessons [as a kid], Heroes seasons 1-4, Ally McBeal box set," he said. "I would just watch classes, Ally McBeal complete seasons, Pocoyo dvd, Friends dvd set, The Shield series 1-7, Grey's Anatomy 1-6 dvd, and I saw a little girl who was in one of my elementary school classes... It took me a while to get up the courage, Without a Trace dvd box set, but I asked my mom if I could dance."
And while the former object of his affection doesn't know about her role in his career, Jason promised: "She will! [Laughs] She'll say, 'Why didn't I date him? What was I thinking?'"
Caitlin, a contemporary dancer from Annapolis, Heroes series 1-4, Md., House M D dvds, couldn't pinpoint the reason for her spot in the Top 20. "Divine intervention?, Everybody Loves Raymond complete box set," she joked.
Her star quality was more apparent to one of the judges. "The comment that really was touching to me was at my original audition, when Mary Murphy said, 'this is your destiny,'" she recalled. "When she said that, I exhaled for the first time."
Will you tune in to see Dance's new crop?Courage the Cowardly Dog complete seasons, One Tree Hill on dvd, Batman dvd set, Seinfeld complete series, La Femme Nikita collection, Batman dvd box set, Grey's Anatomy 1-6, Sex and the City box set, Sex and the City dvds, Midsomer Murders seasons 1-13 dvd box set, So You Think You Can Dance has once again crowned America's Favorite Dancer.
More than 3,000 fans packed the Kodak Theater to see the coronation of the Season 5 winner. After celebrating the best routines of the season, host Cat Deeley finally revealed that Jeanine Mason was America's choice.
Mason's win echoed the results of TVGuide.com's poll, Batman dvd series, Will And Grace boxset, Cow and Chicken dvd box, Midsomer Murders complete box set, in which 45 percent of voters said Jeanine would win.
Brandon Bryant was the runner-up, La Femme Nikita boxset, That 70s Show dvds, The A-Team seasons 1-5, Courage the Cowardly Dog box set, The West Wing complete seasons, La Femme Nikita seasons 1-5 dvd, while season-long, fan-favorite Evan Kasprzak and judges' darling Kayla Radomski placed third and fourth respectively.Check back later for a full recap of the finale. Are you glad Jeanine won?

liyejous

Back to top Go down