ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Finale of 'Lost'

Go down

The Finale of  'Lost' Empty The Finale of 'Lost'

Post  rosekitty Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:31 pm

As well as the final, csi miami season dvdall of them died and went to heaven. The series ending of Lost brought us both return to the start and to the threshold of perpetuity. In a world, Armageddon was preventedDesperate Housewives season dvd. In the other world, we have got the happiness. The closing instants desired to a twist finishing: Sidewaysabad, a flawed matrix of good-enough contentment, disney dvd box setwasn't an alternative reality in any way but a psycho-spiritual disney dvd setvirtual reality, a huge active living intelligence system (to gain access to a phrase from Philip K. Dick's VALIS) produced by the collective hoping of the castaways, an ethereal disney princess dvdtransfer station located at an unspecified junction between life and afterlife. All along, the Sideways characters have been shells, awaiting someone to fire up their soul's pilot Doctor Who series dvdlight. And on the Pentecost Sunday, it was total ''FLAME ON!'' I figured ''The Finale'' would be a fantastic though not flawless fantasy that stirred much more of my feelings Ghost Whisperer season dvdthan my mind, and I was content with that. The Jin-Sun awakening. The Sawyer-Juliet reunion. The John Locke resurrection. The preservation of the island and the promise Gossip Girl season dvdthat this lives in our imaginations in the stewardship of big-hearted Hurley and his humble Number 2, Benjamin Linus. Under their regime, a fresh age of the soul awaits mankindHow I met your mother season dvd , which I think was among the big points of it all: Why don't Lost complete series dvdwe rediscover and reinvent spirituality for a new generation that finds it's both too simple to fall for dubious ideas and too hard to believe in anything. I loved the opening montageScrubs season dvd, the crosscutting between the Island and Sideways characters as they awaited destiny. And I thought the ultimate 10 minutes which toggled between Island Jack's last moments supernatural season dvdof life with Sideways Jack's launch into the afterlife aboard The Ark of the Castaway Covenant were nice near to perfect. The last episode was a very personal The Hills season dvdwork of its writers, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse. Grateful for the story they decided to give us.

Somehow, this actually was the zombie season of The Tudors dvdLost in the end, or not? The Sideways world was a Bardo, The twilight zone collectiona type of Tibetan Book of the Dead intermediate state. It had been... Purgatory theory become a reality! All pause for laughter and all sorts of pause to understand the idea Lost hammered home all episode long. The island world was real. All the things that happened on that damn rock mattered. We The unit dvdworried at first of the season that five years of investment could be squandered with a time reboot. However, we worried the dirty pay off battles of every soul would be cheapened veronica mars dvdby Jughead's tidy and simple atomic whiteout. However, Jack Desmond, everything happened, admonishing the idealistic Scot for his wanting cheap, painless shortcuts to walt disney?beauty and the beastsolution. Still, what did the Sideway's world mean? The anwer was it genuinely significantly required to Lost? Some ideas to appear.

walt?disney dvd
Woody Ellen dvd
100 years of disney dvd
24 complete series dvd
30 rock season dvd

rosekitty

Back to top Go down