ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ratings: Lost Finale Is Strong, But Not Blockbuster

Go down

Ratings: Lost Finale Is Strong, But Not Blockbuster Empty Ratings: Lost Finale Is Strong, But Not Blockbuster

Post  rosekitty Tue May 25, 2010 2:28 am

Lost's highly stargate atlantis season 5divisive series finale lifted ABC to six feet under complete seriesan easy ratings win Sunday night,six feet under dvd but the show's numbers no doubt six feet under dvd season fell short of expectations.

The 150-minute finale averaged 13.5 six feet under box setmillion viewers and was the show's highest-rated episode six feet under series dvdin two years. However, the hype surrounding The Wire box set the finale didn't translate to The Wire dvd record-setting numbers.The Wire dvd season (ABC suggests that 20.5 million unique The Wire complete series dvdviewers tuned in for at least six The Wire series dvdminutes throughout the episode.)

Still, Lost fever carried the network star trek complete series. A two-hour clip show that preceded the finale drew star trek dvd11.4 million viewers and Jimmy Kimmel's "Aloha to Lost" special drew 3.2 star trek box set million viewers and the show's star trek original series dvd third-largest audience everCriminal minds in the adults-18-to-49 demographic.

NBC took second Criminal minds dvdplace for the night on the shoulders of Celebrity criminal minds seasonApprentice, which averaged 9.3 million criminal minds episode viewers and improved 10 percent Criminal minds series dvdover the previous season's finale.

Taking the bronze Criminal minds dvd collectionmedal for the night, Fox's animated comedies' criminal minds season 5finales all took a hit from last week's episodes.criminal minds season 4 A one-hour Family Guy topped the night for the network with 6.3 million, criminal minds tvbut it was down 21 percent in the demo. The Simpsons (5.7 million viewers) and The Cleveland Show (4.9 million viewers) were down Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd 14 percent and 15 percent, respectively.

CBS placed fourth, airing a Brooks Curb Your Enthusiasm seasonand Dunn concert special (10.1 million viewers Curb Your Enthusiasm box set) and a CSI repeat (6.8 million viewers).

Fresh off his Celebrity Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd collection Apprentice win, Bret Michaels announced that Curb Your Enthusiasm series dvdhe will undergo heart surgery in the fall.

Bret Michaels on Celebrity curb your enthusiasm episodeApprentice win: "I came here to show Seinfeld dvd Donald Trump I could rock"

"What they'll do is they'll Seinfeld dvd seasongo in and they'll do the heart operation in the fall," Michaels told Access Hollywood. Seinfeld box set"They have to let everything clear out and then they'll go Seinfeld seriesin and do the operation in my heart CSI Las Vegas dvdand then I'm [going to] be great."

Michaels, who suffered CSI Las Vegas dvd seasona brain hemorrhage in April, was readmitted to CSI Las Vegas box setthe hospital last week after suffering a warning stroke. CSI dvdAfter tests were run, doctors discovered a hole in the Poison frontman's heart.

Bret Michaels:CSI Las Vegas dvd collection I suffered a brain hemorrhage while watching "Skinemax"

Despite three recent hospitalizations,CSI Las Vegas series dvdthe 47-year-old rocker appeared on the live CSI season 10Celebrity Apprentice finale Sunday, taking the win over Holly Robinson Peete.

"There were some Medium season fierce competitors, but I came here to win,Medium dvd" Michaels told TVGuide.com after being Medium seriesnamed the winner. "I came here to show Donald Medium dvd box set Trump I could rock and that I csi miami season could hold my own and csi miami episodeswork hard."

Calls to Michaels' camp were not icsi miami dvdmmediately returned.

crime scene investigation
csi miami dvd season
csi miami series dvd
Disney dvd collection
disney 100 years of magic
Disney dvd box set
disney dvd

rosekitty

Back to top Go down