ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mickey Mouse

Go down

Mickey Mouse Empty Mickey Mouse

Post  homework Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:50 pm

In today's new episode of Lara’s Look for Less, "Insider" stylist supreme Anya Sarre tells you how to get Lara Spencer's on-screen look for an affordable price.

Anya also tells you why you shouldn't fear incorporating green into your wardrobe. Read below to see Anya answer your fashion questions, and keep those questions coming!

Question: Do you recommend lining shirts? Or should you not, that way you can wear them with different things?

Answer: If you have the budget and the time, Medium complete box set, BONES boxset, Charmed series 1-8, absolutely line your shirts! Make sure you pick fabric in the exact same color as your shirt, or go with nude-colored fabric. Once properly lined, The Unit seasons 1-4, True Blood dvd 1-2, Star Trek Voyager dvd series, Veronica Mars seasons 1-3 dvd, Mad Men dvd 1-4, Criminal Minds boxset, CSI: Miami dvds, you will be able to wear it with everything and never have to worry about your shirt being see-through.

Q: Are there any other power colors besides red?

A: Yes, of course. Navy can be powerful if paired with a bright accent like red or yellow, and purple is always a regal choice.

Q: I want some advice from you. My birthday is coming, The mentalist dvd 1-2, I want a cool dress, can you please give me advice?

A: I am happy to help, I just need a little more information about you so I can virtually style you. How old are you? What size are you? What style do you like? Once I have this information, True Blood boxset, I will tell you exactly what you need. Thanks!

Q: Hi Anya, Will And Grace 1-8 dvd, The mentalist dvd box set, The Closer seasons 1-5 dvd, The Pacific dvd box, Medium complete box set, My name is Anna and I am 11, Babylon 5 boxset, Mad Men seasons 1-4, Lost dvd box set, The Shield 1-7, and I was wondering what some cute outfit ideas for school would be???

A: Hi Anna. I'm glad that you are a fashionista at such a young age. Some cute styles for school are: layering long tees in different color combinations, cardigans, leggings, Cold Case dvds, and ballet flats. Also try accents in plaid and animal print to stay in style this season. Great online stores for 11-year-olds are Abercrombie -The Closer complete seasons, The mentalist complete box set, True Blood seasons 1-2dvd box set, and Delia's -- www.delias.com. Be sure to check out every day for all of the latest trends. Thanks for watching!

Q: Anya, Babylon 5 seasons 1-5 dvd box set, Charmed complete series, Babylon 5 dvd box, I love to wear high heels but they kill my feet. What's a girl to do?

A: Great question. I love high heels too! The good news is that platform heels can add cushion to your foot so you will be able to wear your heels longer. They are everywhere right now! Also, I love "Airplus For Her" gel foot pads you can put in your shoes to make them more bearable, NCIS dvd series, www.airplusforher.com. No matter what you do, a flat or wedge will always be the most comfortable, The mentalist dvd box, but a heel always looks better. Definitely look for a platform shoe. Some of my favorites and most comfortable are YSL, Dior and Gucci.

Gold Belt: Target, Star Trek Voyager seasons 1-7 dvd box set, Charmed dvds, BONES complete box set, True Blood dvd series, MacGyver collection,

The Shield seasons 1-7 dvd
CSI: Miami on dvd
The Closer box set 1-5
Medium dvds
Criminal Minds dvd box
NCIS box set
BONES dvd box set
True Blood dvd series
Veronica Mars complete box set
Will And Grace complete series
Babylon 5 1-5 dvd
Monk dvd