ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Strictly' Xmas special lineup revealed

Go down

'Strictly' Xmas special lineup revealed Empty 'Strictly' Xmas special lineup revealed

Post  honeys Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:37 am

The five celebrities taking Desperate Housewives dvd box set part in the Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Desperate Housewives box set special have been revealed.

Following on from the ally mcbeal complete series dvd announcements that two and a half men dvd The Rt Hon Vince Cable MP and two and a half men season 7 dvd Torchwood's John Barrowman Dexter dvd would be taking part, three The King of Queens dvd final names have been added The King of Queens dvd box set to the bill.

Ex-This Morning host The King of Queens box set Fern Britton will be dancing The Hills Complete Series DVD Box Set with Matthew Cutler, EastEnders The Hills Season 6 DVD Box Set icon June Brown will partner Vincent NCIS seasons 1-7 dvd Simone and comedian Ronni Ancona is The Vampire Diaries dvd teamed up with Anton Du Beke.

Barrowman will hit The Vampire Diaries DVD Box Set the dancefloor with Kristina Supernatural DVD Rihanoff, while Cable is partnered supernatural dvd box set by Erin Boag.

All five celebrities will supernatural on dvd perform different dances for 007 james bond dvd collection the Strictly judges and studio James Bond box set audience in the hope of winning 007 dvd a new Christmas Special trophy.

Speaking about her James Bond dvd decision to sign up for the skins series 1-4 dvd reality show, Britton said: "Strictly Come Dancing is skins box set my family's favourite skins dvd programme. I am thrilled to Family Guy dvd set be included in the Christmas line up.

"Of course I shall be House MD dvd nervous but I am trying to the big bang theory dvd dilute that with the thought Cougar Town DVD of the fun involved. I am not a Fringe dvd trained dancer and only wish to do Fringe dvd box set as well as I can for my smallville seasons 1-9 dvd professional partner and the smallville dvd Christmas viewers. Oh and I am really looking forward to Harry Potter Collection the spray tan, false eyelashes Harry Potter DVD and sequins!"

Ancona joked: "It's a wonderful The Twilight Zone Collection opportunity to finally have confirmed The Twilight Zone DVD that I don't actually Sherlock season 1 dvd have two left feet... Just two right ones."

honeys

Back to top Go down