ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Smallville' star teases Darkseid arc

Go down

'Smallville' star teases Darkseid arc Empty 'Smallville' star teases Darkseid arc

Post  robson12 Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:42 am

smallville dvd release star Tom Welling has admitted that he does not Desperate Housewives dvd box set know how the show's current story arc will be The Hills dvd release resolved.
In the drama Ally Mcbeal dvd's tenth and final season, Clark (Welling) will curb your enthusiasm dvd battle comic villain Darkseid, portrayed in the series mad men dvd box set as a dark force that preys on negative Lost on dvd emotions.
"I don't know Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic dvd what the end game is," Welling told IGN. "I know family guy dvd he'll have to face [Darkseid] at some point. It's a huge NCIS DVD box set villain because it's not necessarily something you can beat Entourage complete series up or grab or throw or fight. It's going to be a mental Hustle dvd box set and physical challenge at the same The Apprentice season 9 dvd time."
The The Apprentice season 9 on dvd actor also suggested that Clark's greatest nemesis Friday Night Lights dvd release could be his own doubts and fears.
"I think The Hills dvd box set it's an issue [that] a lot of people are familiar with Ally Mcbeal complete series," he claimed. "A lot of times, we're in our own way and Lost dvd preventing ourselves from moving forward with our lives. Clark has mi5 dvd box set to deal with that."
He added Torchwood dvd box set: "[Clark has] got everything going for him. Why doesn't South Park dvd he just put [the Superman suit] on? I think that's what he's trying michael jackson dvd to figure out for himself."

robson12

Back to top Go down