ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

farscape & Star Trek: The Next Generation & Smallville

Go down

farscape & Star Trek: The Next Generation  & Smallville Empty farscape & Star Trek: The Next Generation & Smallville

Post  ann1985 Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:36 pm

Farscape Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset is a unique and wonderful series with great
writing, compelling characters and one of the best TV romances even outside of Sci Fi that many people will never see because of the genre. Sure,
Farscape Seasonsis a little crazy, corky, cheezy at times. Farscape DVD is not meant to take itself too seriously. The premis is very Buck Rodgers, but the characters are quite unique and interesting. Crichton is well cast and Claudia Black is just a flat out goddess as Aeryn Sun. Gigi Edgley as Chiara creates one of the more intriquing vampish personalities I have seen in Sci Fi. I didn't like everythinyFarscape DVDthrew at me and ocasionally there are characters so iritating (the screaming girl - later season) that it ruined the episode. Overall, Farscape DVD is still one of my favorite TV Sci Fi series.

Star Trek: The Next Generation DVDis and always will be my favorite of the star trek line. I think the Star Trek: The Next Generation DVD is definately worth the time to watch and the money to buy.For whatever reasons, "Voyager" even now takes a lot of heat for being sub-par "Trek". But, I don't know, I always thought Star Trek: The Next Generation DVDwas a pretty good show, though I often skipped Star Trek: The Next Generation DVD when it was on the air due to my hatred of frequent commercials. Even this first season, when (like most "Trek" shows) it was still finding its footing, "Voyager" was pretty entertaining. Heck, right out of the box, Jerry Goldsmith's theme alone was gold. Most people who don't buy Star Trek: The Next Generation DVD won't realize that Kate Mulgrew was actually not the first choice to be the Captain it was a French actress named Bujold. Bujold was a fine actress but really too old for the part and she has no energy whatsoever. Star Trek: The Next Generation DVDis not only the best Star Trek series, but it is in my opinion the best show ever created. I love Star Trek: The Next Generation DVD(all seven seasons) more than most anything in life. If I were born and then watched Voyager, I would consider my life to be complete and fulfilled. I simply love Star Trek: The Next Generation DVD box setthat much. I can't imagine any other show that has ever been or ever will be created that can top Voyager. Plot, character development, cast, writing, and graphics (for the time) are all perfect. One must see Star Trek: The Next Generation DVD box setat some point in his or her life in order to have truly lived.

Smallville Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxsetis by far the best show on this planet. normally loose interest in how long it takes for the break, for it too come back on TV, but notSmallville Seasons 1-8 . Smallville Series 1-8is like a high for me. So amazing.Only one thing, is don't let things drag on, like the hole Louis liking Clark
Etc. Louis Lane marries Clark in the actually Superman, so isn't it about time she found out about his powers? and they got together? I think so.I am literally mad about
Smallville 1-8 DVD Boxset, the cast are amazing actors and actresses, I love them all. I'd love to meet or even do one episode, I am totally mad about Smallville 1-8 .

ann1985

Back to top Go down