ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crime Dramas, Bones!!!!

Go down

The Crime Dramas, Bones!!!! Empty The Crime Dramas, Bones!!!!

Post  inna76 Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:09 am

I'm not into all of the crime dramas that have currently taken over television. However, I found myself thoroughly enjoying Bones, which seemed to get better with every new episode. People talk about the romantic chemistry between Agent Booth (David Boreanaz) and Dr. Brennan (Emily Deschanel), but personally I love the playful chemistry they have as friends. As intelligent as Dr. Brennan is, she doesn't possess a lot of people skills and is constantly being taught to appear more sympathetic and less harsh by Booth (in a kind of role reversal) and her best friend, Angela. As Bones progresses, we see her opening up a little more and viewing other people as individuals rather than simply as part of the cultures she's studied. We also see the trust and friendship being built between her and Agent Booth. Though Bone 's subject matter is often very unpleasant, the main characters all have a certain charm that makes it very enjoyable to watch. Bones also has a delightful sense of humor that I think is lacking in most of the other dramas on TV. The writing is smart and David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel are extremely likable as the two leads.
--------------------------------------------
24 Hours DVD 1-8
Ghost Whisperer DVD 1-5
Medium DVD 1-6
One Tree Hill DVD 1-7
Bones DVD 1-5
Sons of Anarchy DVD 1-2
Grey's Anatomy DVD 1-6

inna76

Back to top Go down