ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones: Are Booth and Bones Getting Married?

Go down

Bones: Are Booth and Bones Getting Married? Empty Bones: Are Booth and Bones Getting Married?

Post  honeys Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:55 am

Bones fans had to wait CSI Las Vegasa long time for Temperance Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and CSI Las Vegas dvd box setSeeley Booth (David Boreanaz) to CSI Las Vegas dvdlock lips, but they may be NCIS seasons dvdin for an even bigger NCIS dvd collectionsurprise in the doctor who dvdSeason 5 finale.

"A couple is going to CSI Miami DVDget married," said executive producer The Mentalist series dvdHart Hanson. "It could be CSI Miami dvd box set[Booth and Bones]."

No, you're not smallville seasons dvddreaming. Two regular characters are getting hitched in the season finale, though Hart made it sound like they might bypass the actual ceremony. Don't worry though; it won't be a Post-It note wedding.

The 100th episode, which airs April 8, flashes back to the first case that Booth and Bones dvd box worked together, and is asmallville dvd catalyst for what's to sharpe complete series dvd box setcome at the end of theDoctor Who seasons dvd season. "There's a change inHow I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box set their relationship in How I Met Your Mother dvd collectionthe 100th episodeHouse MD season and in the season Monk dvdfinale, a coupleMonk dvd box setwill be wed," said monk complete series Hanson.

"I do want to The closer seasons dvdsee them get together," saidGilmore Girls seasons dvd Deschanel. "It's a tricky thingcurb your enthusiasm seasons dvd because it's risky Scrubs seasons dvdonce you get theSix Feet Under complete series dvd collection two characters together. Their shrek seasons dvd boxsetrelationship changes Army Wives dvd box setcompletely during the [100th] episode. It reveals Boston leagal seasons dvda lot of things las vegas dvdabout their relationship."

"There's a Seinfeld seasons dvd box setbig revelation inStar trek Enterprise seasons dvd box set his character and hers andStar trek Enterprise complete series dvdsomeone has to Supernatural DVDmake a change here," added Boreanaz. But the The tudors seasons dvd former Angel hunk hopesThe Sopranos dvd box set he's not playing hubby next Grey’s Anatomy dvd collectionseason or, really, ever on Bones dvd . "To be honest withGrey’s Anatomy dvd releases you, it would be nice not to see Cold Case seasons dvdthem together. It would bemichael jackson collection dvd interesting, with potential for theDesperate Housewives season future."

Hanson, on theally mcbeal complete series dvd other hand, already knowstwo and a half men complete box set how Bones and Brennan's dr who dvdstory ends. "I know theJAG complete series dvd collection end of Bones that I have in Homicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collectionmy head and I knowGet Smart dvd where their relationship My name is earl dvd collectiongoes, but it's an organic thing," he said. "Bonesgleedvd makes its own demands. My job is to glee season 1 dvdkeep people wanting them to be Merlin dvdtogether for as long as Dollhouse dvd box setpossible before puttingThe Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd box set them together without The Vampire Diaries dvdlosing an audience."

Do you want supernatural dvd box setBooth and Bones dvd series to get married in the smallville dvd collectionseason finale or would you rather seesmallville dvd releases two other characters cold case series dvdtie the knot?

honeys

Back to top Go down