ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That 70s Show

Go down

That 70s Show Empty That 70s Show

Post  bestfriend Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:03 am

In today's episode of Lara's Look for Less, The Wild Wild West seasons 1-4, Gossip Girl collection, "Insider" stylist extraordinaire Anya Sarre is bringing you a version of Lara Spencer's on-air look for less than $27!

Watch to find out what color is the hottest color to wear if you're attending a fall wedding, then read below to see Anya answer your fashion questions! Keep those questions coming!
Question: Hi Anya. I think I spotted you the other day in a classic black dress that I think would be a staple for the fall, can you please tell me where I can find one?
Answer: Yes! The dress you are referring to is a four year old Diane von Furstenberg dress. It is my go-to black dress. I did some research for you and I found the Faux-wrap shirred dress which is similar to the one I have at BananaRepublic.com at http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=41558&vid=1&pid=691077.
Q: Hi Anya, is the Chanel long pearl necklace a classic? I really love it but I am afraid it might go out of style. Hoping for your reply soon.
A: Absolutely! Chanel is one of the best investments you can make (and real estate). The Chanel pearl necklace is one that you can have for many years. Even in 100 years, How I Met Your Mother dvd, Big Love dvd box, you can pass it down to your great-granddaughter. If you are going to buy a pearl necklace, Dawson's Creek on dvd, Veronica Mars dvd set, Grey's Anatomy collection, it should be a Chanel!
Q: Where can I get the necklace on tonight's show?
A: Thanks for watching! Lara's necklace is from Rashel Karlin and can be found at www.rashelkarlin.com.
Q: What kind of jeans should I look for if I have fat on my stomach and it tends to roll over the top of the jeans? I've tried low-rise, mid rise and I don't want to have to go back to the jeans I wore in the early 1980s with a really high waist!!!
A: You don't have to go back to the '80s! All you need to do is find a pair of dark crisp jeans with a nice stretch. Style tip: Buy jeans a size bigger than you are so you look smaller. This will also help to prevent excess spillage. A great brand for you is Paige Premium Denim, Will And Grace seasons 1-8 dvd box set, Brothers And Sisters box set, Veronica Mars complete seasons, www.paigepremiumdenim.com.
Q: Hi Anya, Brothers And Sisters dvd, How I Met Your Mother complete series, Frasier seasons 1-11, Robin Hood complete series, Grey's Anatomy box set, The Tudors boxset, I'm helping plan a wedding and I need help with the dress look.
A: I would love to help you. Planning weddings is my favorite hobby. One of the hottest trends for weddings this season is purple! Khloe Kardashian just had a fabulous purple wedding! Just let me know what you would like more information on, Monk dvds, Dawson's Creek dvd 1-6, Monk boxset, Ally McBeal on dvd, That 70s Show seasons 1-8, How I Met Your Mother dvd box, Charmed 1-8, Mad Men complete seasons, How I Met Your Mother seasons 1-5, such as the bride's dress or the bridesmaid dresses and I will get back to you ASAP.

bestfriend

Back to top Go down