ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robin Hood dvds

Go down

Robin Hood dvds Empty Robin Hood dvds

Post  bestfriend Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:01 am

Kim and Khloe Kardashian joined "The Insider" on Thursday to dish on everything from babies to infidelity to marriage.

On baby plans Khloe tells "The Insider," "I just gained some love weight and it gives [my husband] Lamar [Odom] something to hold on to. He is really eager to have a baby and I wanna have babies. I just got married four months ago, I'm not doing anything to prevent having a baby right now so… if one gets in there."
In terms of girls hitting on her new hubby, Dawson's Creek seasons 1-6 dvd box set, Brothers And Sisters dvd, Beverly Hills 90210 seasons 1-6 dvd, Veronica Mars dvds, That 70s Show 1-8 dvd, Khloe says, Veronica Mars dvd box set, One Tree Hill complete box set, Beverly Hills 90210 complete series, The Mentalist complete seasons, Grey's Anatomy dvd set, One Tree Hill seasons 1-7 dvd, That 70s Show complete box set, "If I even imagined someone talking to my husband too close, I would beat the crap out of them."
And Kim opens up about whether she'll be joining the married ladies club. On marriage with her on-again, off-again boyfriend Reggie Bush, One Tree Hill dvd box, she says, "There's no plan as of now to get married. We've been together for years and we're just having a good, happy relationship."
Both Kim and Khloe are spokespeople for QuickTrim, How I Met Your Mother dvd, which is available starting this month at GNC, CVS, Wal-Mart and Sam's Club.
For more, Breaking Bad dvd box set, The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles dvd, Big Love boxset, Dawson's Creek dvd 1-6, Babylon 5 seasons 1-5, Charmed on dvd, watch our video, Married With Children seasons 1-11 dvd, Ally McBeal 1-5, Scrubs dvds, Dawson's Creek seasons 1-6, Desperate Housewives seasons 1-6, and tune in the "The Insider" tonight for more!So I just wish them all the best."
Kim's sister Khloe Kardashian, One Tree Hill box set, The Mentalist complete series, Treme series 1, Married With Children seasons 1-11 dvd, The Wild Wild West seasons 1-4 dvd box set, Brothers And Sisters 1-4 dvd, who married NBA star Lamar Odom last September, Grey's Anatomy box set 1-6, How I Met Your Mother dvd set, Frasier 1-11 dvd, Veronica Mars 1-3 dvd, Brothers And Sisters dvds, added, Gossip Girl box set, Frasier 1-11 dvd, Gossip Girl boxset, Babylon 5 1-5 dvd, "Marriage is beautiful, Gossip Girl 1-3, Beverly Hills 90210 complete series, and anyone who gets married, Scrubs seasons 1-8 dvd, it's a beautiful thing. So, Dollhouse series 1-2, Entourage dvd set, Veronica Mars complete seasons, Will And Grace seasons 1-8 dvd box set, congratulations."
The third Kardashian sister Kourtney also sent her well wishes to the bride, saying, Monk collection, Brothers And Sisters on dvd, Robin Hood dvds, "Congratulations 'Chels' baby!"
Cameras caught up with the reality stars in the Hamptons at the QVC Style Initiative Dinner over the weekend. Watch the video to see what aunt Khloe and Kim have to say about Kourtney's adorable son Mason.

bestfriend

Back to top Go down