ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I thought lost was a wonderful episode

Go down

I thought lost  was a wonderful episode  Empty I thought lost was a wonderful episode

Post  angelaben Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:51 am

About two and a half hours on television - as a extra long episode of “Lost” - I worked as much as frenetic: meetings on the side (Sawyer and Juliet, in particular, but all were very well played), the farewell the real world, the final battle between Jack and Smokey on the cliff, the same-not-dead Lapidus (forgiveness) of the aircraft barely off the track construction Kate and Sawyer, etc. are not made of stone not to be strangled by one or more points, either Jack Hurley employment protection (an appropriate term for the character of the replacement of the fan, and the scene that finally made me collapse) or Claire Kate and Charlie help deliver new Aaron forgive Ben or Locke, or a a dozen other moments like these. In fact, until the final minutes, I’ll talk a little, I thought it was a wonderful episode, with CuseLindelof and director Jack Bender once again teaming up to heighten the emotions and action of a bonus-length " Lost" finale.
Lost DVD 1-6
Family Guy DVD 1-8
Grey’s Anatomy DVD 1-6
The L Word DVD 1-6
Dexter DVD 1-4
Sons Of Anarchy DVD 1-2
The Tudors DVD 1-4

angelaben

Back to top Go down